Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Cleaning = My Therapy

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-18-2012, 07:20 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Cleaning = My Therapy

Have discovered that going to the range to shoot is very relaxing and a great stress reliever. Afterwards, taking the time to clean and care for the guns is even more calming.

When I was having a particularly bad day earlier this week, my wife (bless that woman!) showed up at my desk with the Ruger and the cleaning box. I explained that the gun hadn't been fired since its last cleaning and she replied, "Then just go through the motions. You'll thank me."

...and I did. She recognized quickly that this process puts my mind in a rather peaceful place.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? (Who watches the watchers?) --"Satires", Juvenal (Roman poet)

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here