Clean Energy vs. Golden Eagle - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

Clean Energy vs. Golden Eagle

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2011, 03:39 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 20 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by cddbrowns View Post
Well, then, using progressive liberal logic, that website must be full of lies and democratic hate filled with repubtard writers that have nothing better to do than give the rich tax breaks and screw the little guys.....

(flips through script) I dont think I skipped a page....sound ok?

Ummm.......... I'm still researching this........... I did say "according to this article".

If I state it as fact, I want to make DAMN sure I did all I could do to verify it.

If you were being sacastic............my apologies.

We really do need a "sarcastic" script...................

Old 06-08-2011, 11:44 AM   #22

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
Ummm.......... I'm still researching this........... I did say "according to this article".

If I state it as fact, I want to make DAMN sure I did all I could do to verify it.

If you were being sacastic............my apologies.

We really do need a "sarcastic" script...................
Sarcasm was intended. No worries.

Old 06-08-2011, 08:33 PM   #23
Administrator
FTF_ADMIN.png

Liked 702 Times on 388 Posts
Likes Given: 729

Quote:
I dont think this is an eagle, but an example nontheless....

YouTube - ‪Bird vs Wind Turbine‬‏
That's why I refuse to play putt putt.

Old 06-08-2011, 09:04 PM   #24

Liked 3740 Times on 1828 Posts
Likes Given: 13270

It really isn't all that difficult to coexist with nature. All the utility company needed to have done is set up a camera watching the proposed location and they would have gathered all the necessary information to design/implement their infrastructure accordingly.

I just can't wrap my head around these supposed problems each and every time they come up. Some things in life are not that complicated.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Est sularas oth mithas

"either way, you were guilty by association, so you were smited...." JD

Old 06-08-2011, 11:59 PM   #25

Liked 20 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Youare right dog, but how many times has progress been stopped because of the "green" movement.......... no matter how minimal it is.

Old 06-09-2011, 02:57 AM   #26

Liked 3740 Times on 1828 Posts
Likes Given: 13270

Quote:
Youare right dog, but how many times has progress been stopped because of the "green" movement.......... no matter how minimal it is.
It has nothing to do with halting progress. It's a mind set of just being against something for the sake of it. Far too many people out there think that because they have an opinion that the world should stop an listen.

I'm all for protecting nature and the environment but I see no reason why progress cannot be made as well. Sadly the best and brightest are not at the helm making decisions. It's the sleaziest and gutless hence why we are more dependent on oil than ever

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Est sularas oth mithas

"either way, you were guilty by association, so you were smited...." JD

Old 06-09-2011, 12:52 PM   #27
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5738 Times on 3362 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Sorry, i was at a seminar with wimpy wifi & had difficulty responding yesterday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
I missed the part where bears were "threatening" anyone.
If buried munitions are "threatening", if severe weather can be "threatening", then unrestrained bears are certainly "threatening". Heck we have tornado sirens to warn us to take steps to protect themselves from this naturally-occuring environmental threat. There have been many plans throughout the years to reduce the power of hurricanes before they can make landfall and threaten the local population. This is simply another environmental threat for us to overcome, preferably by planned extinction of non-contained populations.

If crack-slinging murderer, see below, comes into your yard or neighborhood and sets up shop, encroaching on your freedoms, the way you go about your life, you would have the right to go to the cops, or do something stupid yourself.
But reverse it and it's perfectly acceptable for city folk with no real sense of what the Law of Natural selection is all about to wander into the woods and make their little 2.5 rugrats "at home" at the expense of those already in the neighborhood and happen to have been there first.

As non-humans have no property rights, your arguement holds very little water.

C'mon. Really?? How about every other dangerous creature on the planet? What kind of zoo is this we are creating here? And who is funding this?!?!

It could end up a big zoo, but i'm not sure we would have enough room for the sharks. I think funding could be sourced from buyers of ingredients for traditional Asian remedies, "perhaps some USDA-stamped bear gall for your goiter there?". Think of all the people who could be "helped" by this program. The parts and meat from the animals that wouldn't fit in the zoo could also be used to feed the hungry humans of the world.

"murderer". Can I safely assume that this person was found GUILTY of MURDER?
Of course.

If so, WHY are we paying to house this person in the first place? Why not feed them to the wild bears so they aren't hungry and therefor not a danger to The Nuclear Family on their big Eddie Bauer outing.

One word, liberals. Of course, you would need these to be captive bears to avoid having a wild animal population develop a "taste" for human meat. Captive bears would also be less likely to pass on any diseases from the deceased condemned prisoners.

Who are these people you speak of that are going INTO THE WILD and going unprepared??
Sorry, this race has come out solidly against allowing the human race to continue to evolve through environmental adaptation (eyeglasses, seatbelt laws, "no hands here" stickers on lawnmowers, etc.). The stupid people are here to stay, at least until SHTF.

Dead bears are better bears. If not dead, then perhaps exported to the zoos of other countries similarly to how China uses their Panda resources.

Last edited by orangello; 06-09-2011 at 12:55 PM.