"Classified" oil field
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > "Classified" oil field

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2008, 09:26 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default "Classified" oil field

http://tobefree.wordpress.com/2008/05/10/lindsey-williams-the-energy-non-crisis%E2%80%94alaskas-classified-oil-reserve-largest-on-earth/

Make what you will of it. Why should we trust anyone.

The only times in this nations history that anything great happened it was because normal men put aside their petty differences and fight for a common cause.

Chester

"The great object is that every man be armed . . . Everyone who is able may have a gun." (Patrick Henry, in the Virginia Convention on the ratification of the Constitution.)

Last edited by Chester; 06-01-2008 at 09:29 PM.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 06-02-2008, 09:37 AM   #2
bkt

Liked 1305 Times on 664 Posts
Likes Given: 151

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chester View Post
"...to control the flow of oil and information."

Well, that part seems true enough and it should come as no surprise to learn AK has more oil than the government is letting on.

When you consider Congress and the taxes they levy, the outright refusal of the Executive branch to enforce the laws particularly regarding illegal aliens, and judges changing laws that residents don't want such as forcing the people to recognize gay marriages, and when you consider the farce of the Compean and Ramos trials and this more recent one with David Olufson getting 30 months in prison for the accusation that his broken AR fired multiple rounds per trigger pull, you can probably stop wondering whether the government is working for the people or against them.

Old 06-02-2008, 10:55 AM   #3

200 years of oil?! I can't even fathom how much oil that actually is.

Old 06-02-2008, 05:14 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance_P View Post
200 years of oil?! I can't even fathom how much oil that actually is.
I have heard that quote from a lot of experts to I would guess that is one heck of a lot of oil

IN A WORLD OF COMPROMISE SOME DON'T H&K
GOD BLESS THE SECOND AMENDMENT :D :D
GOD BLESS THE NRA :D :D
NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER
VOTE PRO GUN ONLY
SUPPORT THE SECOND AMENDMENT