Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > CL ad....Legal?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2014, 12:00 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 815 Times on 543 Posts
Likes Given: 497

Default CL ad....Legal?

http://images.craigslist.org/00r0r_lv5KPK5QwlJ_600x450.jpg

Are these even legal to own? (M201A1 Fuse) Guy wants $29 a piece.

I don't see what the problem is. Everybody is being nice, and getting along, and I, for one, am learning stuff. So, if you don't like the discussion, don't look at the thread. Or, simply cut to the chase, and close it.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-07-2014, 01:47 AM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5731 Times on 3358 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

vincent Likes This 
Old 04-07-2014, 02:56 AM   #3
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 8313 Times on 3594 Posts
Likes Given: 1275

That is an igniter fuze for smoke/gas/incendiary grenades. Delay is 1-2 seconds, and gives a flash to ignite the burning part of the grenade. Not an explosive initiator used for frag grenades.

While owning one may be legal, assembling them with other things would carry a 10 yr/ $10,000 whack up side the head, unless you hold licenses to do that. They are made by Chem-Ring Ordnance in Florida.

Not that you asked for advice, but if you DID ask, I would say leave that right there with Craig.

What we have heah is.... failure to communicate.

303tom Likes This 
Old 04-07-2014, 02:58 AM   #4

Liked 2367 Times on 1478 Posts
Likes Given: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by c3shooter View Post
That is an igniter fuze for smoke/gas/incendiary grenades. Delay is 1-2 seconds, and gives a flash to ignite the burning part of the grenade. Not an explosive initiator used for frag grenades.

While owning one may be legal, assembling them with other things would carry a 10 yr/ $10,000 whack up side the head, unless you hold licenses to do that. They are made by Chem-Ring Ordnance in Florida.

Not that you asked for advice, but if you DID ask, I would say leave that right there with Craig.

C3, can you clear my message folders for me? It's not letting me use them and I need to talk to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Firearms Talk

Oh dern....

Revelation 19:11

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

People Like This 
Old 04-07-2014, 02:21 PM   #5

Liked 815 Times on 543 Posts
Likes Given: 497

Yeah, I have no intention of buying them, but I'm surprised they've been left on CL for 10 days without getting flagged off.

I don't see what the problem is. Everybody is being nice, and getting along, and I, for one, am learning stuff. So, if you don't like the discussion, don't look at the thread. Or, simply cut to the chase, and close it.

Old 04-07-2014, 06:44 PM   #6
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5731 Times on 3358 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Quote:
Originally Posted by c3shooter View Post

I've wondered if they have a specific homo at Homeland Insecurity just to watch you, or if they rotate targets and just share C3shooter stories at their coffee breaks.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.