Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > City Ordinance: Spay Neuter Your Animal

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-30-2009, 01:47 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregs887 View Post
Oh please tell me you actually did this. Man, the look on their face would be priceless.
Hell yes I told him this in much more explicit terms. He probably has me tagged as a radical citizen. What else is new .............markerdown

USAF, Retired .. "From My Cold Dead Hands!"

"A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves." ........ Edward R. Murrow

Old 10-01-2009, 12:57 AM   #12
WDB
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

The I use to I live in charged an extra $20 a year per dog if you want him to keep his junk. The best part is the issue a different colored tag for nutless dog (blue) and nut packing dogs (red). It was great when walking my Lab, he proudly wearing his blue tag (and his nuts) and seeing most with red tags. I don't plan on breading my dog but I figure as long as I'm a responsible dog owner and don't let him run the streets he should be able to keep his junk. My Rot was spayed when I got her otherwise I would have keep looking for a male.

Where we live now there is no additional cost for letting my dog keep his junk.

Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~ Thomas Jefferson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benning Boy View Post
If you're really bored, I'm your huckleberry. If you really want a challenge, I'm the one.

If you're really smart, you'll just peddle your paint.