Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > The Cigar Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2009, 11:46 PM   #11
WDB
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

I like cigars and buy often from cigars international, there prices and quality is great. I just got Cezar Bronner 1956 (actually hand rolled in 1990). Favorite is Cohiba but they are hard to get due to where they come from.

Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~ Thomas Jefferson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benning Boy View Post
If you're really bored, I'm your huckleberry. If you really want a challenge, I'm the one.

If you're really smart, you'll just peddle your paint.

Old 06-01-2009, 11:52 PM   #12

Liked 7 Times on 6 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDB View Post
I like cigars and buy often from cigars international, there prices and quality is great. I just got Cezar Bronner 1956 (actually hand rolled in 1990). Favorite is Cohiba but they are hard to get due to where they come from.
I think the Cohiba brand is over rated (IMOHO) They are good, but not worth the money they are asking.

Old 06-01-2009, 11:52 PM   #13
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 22 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 37

I don't smoke but do puff one of these on occasion. I always get the urge when I'm in the caribbean. I well, someone I know got some of these home last year

Old 06-01-2009, 11:54 PM   #14

Liked 7 Times on 6 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktmboyz View Post
I don't smoke but do puff one of these on occasion. I always get the urge when I'm in the caribbean. I well, someone I know got some of these home last year

Now those are worth the money! They dont taste like a regular Cohiba

Old 06-02-2009, 12:04 AM   #15
WDB

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktmboyz View Post
I only have three of those left and unable to locate any at this time so they are "special". Lucky you for having a box.

Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~ Thomas Jefferson

Quote:
If you're really bored, I'm your huckleberry. If you really want a challenge, I'm the one.

Old 06-02-2009, 02:09 AM   #16
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 7 Times on 5 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDB View Post
I only have three of those left and unable to locate any at this time so they are "special". Lucky you for having a box.
Cuban Cigars | Buy Cohibas and Montecristo Cuban Cigars at PuroExpress.com

Guaranteed Cubanos, guaranteed delivery. If Customs grabs your shipment, they know before you do, and send out another batch.

"'Did you ever wonder why we had to run for shelter when the promise of a brave new world unfurled beneath a clear blue sky? "
Roger Waters

Vote freedom, join the Libertarian Party.

Old 06-02-2009, 05:51 AM   #17
WDB

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

TY Matt I ordered Cohiba Siglo II, I would be truly happy if they show up these are the best. The price was a bit steep $187 for 25, $7.50 per cigar all the same worth the $. Again thank you Matt!

Quote:

Old 06-02-2009, 06:22 AM   #18
WDB

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt g View Post
My favorites: La Flor de Cano Petit Coronas - Puroexpress Cuban Cigars

You've got to be quick to order them, because they sell out as soon as they come back in stock. They're inexpensive as hell, especially considering that they're Cubanos, but they carry delicious vanilla and floral notes with a slight leather overtone.

They're a little on the mild side though, so if you're looking for a hearty smoke they might not be for you. At less than $2.75 per stick, what do you have to lose?
I picked these up as well, seems like they will be shipped from Spain. Tell me Brother theese are not knock offs!

Quote:

Old 06-02-2009, 06:48 AM   #19
WDB

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minionsram View Post
I think the Cohiba brand is over rated (IMOHO) They are good, but not worth the money they are asking.
A reasonable response, so what is your choice cigar?: Fair to shoot down my favorite but you should express your favorite

Quote:

Old 06-02-2009, 09:24 AM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minionsram View Post
I have had a few Cigars.com blue lables that are great! cheaper too!

Have you tried the Nub's cigars, they are very good!
I've never ordered from cigar.com but I've smoked a lot off of cigarbid.com (same company?)

I've got a couple Gurkha's in my humidor that I'll probably smoke in the next couple of weeks... decent cigars, but not my favorite. Don't have anymore Rocky's, but I've got a couple more Victor Sinclair's (I misspelled that in my last post...)

-=Jerry A. Goodson=-

Tri-State Tactical
1010 N. Louise St.
Atlanta, Texas 75551
430-342-3376

http://www.3tactical.com