Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Christmas Eve / Christmas Plans of note?? (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/christmas-eve-christmas-plans-note-35713/)

Dillinger 12-17-2010 06:42 PM

Christmas Eve / Christmas Plans of note??

Anyone??

We have some, but I don't want to go first. :p

JD

orangello 12-17-2010 06:55 PM

Lots of EggNog, LOTS.
I expect there will be a bit of plinking after everyone opens their presents; a nephew is getting a shotty, his dad is getting a .44mag, his brother a .45ACP. (If i join in, it will be well after the Nog.)

Dzscubie 12-17-2010 07:13 PM

I'm planning on riding with Glass on patrol as she is working the night shift and I'm off. Don't tell her but I kind of like spending time with her when I can.

Scubie

cpttango30 12-17-2010 07:18 PM

opening presents then making dirty movies on my new flip Ultra HD.... Then posting them on tube8.com

Nothing fancy just the wife kids and I this year. My family hates me so they would never dream of spending Christmas with my family.

I'm gonna cook some good food and see if my father calls for the first time in 9 months.

danf_fl 12-17-2010 07:29 PM

Work on the 24th from 0400 to 1200, then have relatives coming to the house. Get tipsy and see what Santa brought. Wrap myself up with a bright red bow,......

suprdave 12-17-2010 07:47 PM

So, all the damn freaks come out on Christmas? Nice to know!

This will be My first Christmas alone, so I dont know what I'm doing. Going to have dinner with my Dad on Christmas Eve. Open up a few bottles...

(Mental note... Stay away from tube8 for a while...)

Troy Michalik 12-17-2010 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suprdave (Post 404848)
(Mental note... Stay away from tube8 for a while...)

Boy, that ain't no sh!t.

Going to be quiet around the house this year. None of the kids are coming over (which is a story for another time). We are having a couple of friends that are new to the area over for supper.

Other than that we are keeping it low key. I'll be out of the office all next week, so I'll be checking in sporadically (not that y'all will miss me or anything)
If I don't talk to y'all before hand, everyone have a very Merry Christmas.

LONGHAIR 12-17-2010 08:03 PM

I talked my mom into getting me a Kel-Tec p-3at...380..for X-mas. So now I got to get her something over the top...still got to shop...I don't get the gun till X-mas Eve,at my sisters house..lots of Ham Deviled Egg's and then Budwieser Beer,then shoot pool in the Basement till 3am..

spittinfire 12-17-2010 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LONGHAIR (Post 404853)
I talked my mom into getting me a Kel-Tec p-3at...380..for X-mas. So now I got to get her something over the top...still got to shop...I don't get the gun till X-mas Eve,at my sisters house..lots of Ham Deviled Egg's and then Budwieser Beer,then shoot pool in the Basement till 3am..

with plenty of gas to follow after a meal like that, deviled eggs and beer....you will cause a new hole in the O zone layer.

cpttango30 12-17-2010 08:09 PM

That good I am no within 10 miles of that place. It's going to look like the stogie scene here Uncle so and so toss the match over his back and the sewer blows the hell up, from NL Christmas Vacation.