A Christmas card from Tiger Woods
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > A Christmas card from Tiger Woods

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-2009, 03:09 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 11 Times on 9 Posts

Default A Christmas card from Tiger Woods

The Tiger Woods Family Christmas Portrait

.................................................. .............................

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-04-2009, 03:12 PM   #2

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

That is one good-lookin' woman. I don't know why ANYONE would cheat on that!

Old 12-04-2009, 03:17 PM   #3

Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts

The difference between a golf ball and an Escalade? Tiger can drive a golf ball.

Old 12-04-2009, 03:23 PM   #4

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3478 Times on 1609 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

LOL Benning.

The women he was cheating with aren't THAT attractive, in my opinion. And their Pre-nup said that she got $300 MILLION DOLLARS if they got divorced because of anything that was HIS FAULT!!

NO PIECE OF TAIL IS WORTH $300 MILLION DOLLARS.

Apparently she got a HIGH 8 figure cash payout transfered to an offshore account in her name & the pre-nup is being re-written in her favor to give her MORE money to keep this sham marriage alive and well so as not to upset his endorsement deals.

Way to f**k up your life Tiger! You are sexting another woman while you are AT HOME, with your WIFE?!?!

Sweet Jesus man, how dumb a man are you?!?!

Old 12-04-2009, 03:23 PM   #5
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1175 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benning Boy View Post
The difference between a golf ball and an Escalade? Tiger can drive a golf ball.
Now that's funny right there.
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 12-04-2009, 03:24 PM   #6
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1175 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

Tiger believed his own hype.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 12-04-2009, 03:37 PM   #7

Liked 27 Times on 21 Posts

Damn Tiger, we all make mistakes, and may be tempted to taste the forbidden fruit at times.................But you seriously f@cked up son.

Your dad would be turning in his grave, God rest his SF soul..........because you didn't properly adhere and apply covert operational presence and most importantly, maintain and safeguard classified damaging intel.

I am very disappointed........your a no-go and need to be recycled.

Jack

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter." - Hemingway

“The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about.”

Old 12-04-2009, 03:39 PM   #8

Liked 859 Times on 342 Posts
Likes Given: 1687

In no way am I trying to justify his actions but we are not living his life. What he did was wrong and he will pay for it, not only with his wife, but with his endorsement contracts when this settles down and the promos and ads that are already set run their course. That said, can you imagine the temptations that are thrown at him all the time? As a married man, I would not want that type of temptation. You are full of beans if you think that you could easily say no. The women he chose to sleep with may not in some peoples opinion been of the caliber that his wife is, but who's to say that the other women aren't his type. Hey, some people think that thin redheads are hot, while others prefer blonde BBW's.

Again, I am not making excuses for his behavior because he is paying and will continue to pay for this. Just saying that most who take a moral high ground have their own indiscretions of one type or another that they keep in the dark.

Old 12-04-2009, 03:41 PM   #9

Liked 859 Times on 342 Posts
Likes Given: 1687

That picture is funny though.

Old 12-04-2009, 03:50 PM   #10

Liked 11 Times on 9 Posts

I think they should stay together. But in all fairness she should come over to my house and cheat on Tiger. He11 fair's fair and I'm willing to help to keep thees two together.