christian right prays for liberals

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > christian right prays for liberals

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2009, 02:24 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default christian right prays for liberals

I saw this on MSN.
Christian right prays for liberals - AOL Video

Death By Gun Control The Mother of All Stats
In the 20th Century, at least 170,000,000 people were murdered by their own governments -- more killed than by crime – more than killed by war.
http://jpfo.org/index.htm

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 10-02-2009, 02:56 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1175 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

Rachel Madow has neither talent nor charm, she's just another leftist, lesbian twit.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 10-02-2009, 03:08 PM   #3

I can hardly stand to watch Madcow for more than a few minutes at a time. Another badly educated know it all with her own selfish agenda. I can only put up with it for a few sentences, but I do check in now and again to "spy on the enemy"...

Olbermann's the same thing. Nothing worse than listening to a sportscaster expound his religion. He should just stick to the hovercraft on the travel commercials...