China needs more guns.
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > China needs more guns.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-03-2010, 02:22 AM   #1
MGH
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default China needs more guns.

This is a video of two jacka$$es on a motorcycle that drive by and snatch a woman's purse, then get chased, then crash headfirst into a parked van, then get beaten to near death with a bunch of furniture.
http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1936517
I say good for all the people trying to get these guys but a .45ACP would have been much better.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 06-03-2010, 03:14 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

I am friends with a mi55ionary in Ch1na.
He has told me that the country is in a sorry state and that everyday is a fight for survival. He says that the news does not tell how dreadful the place is. So Ima just put this out there, keep him in your prayers.

ps The misspelling is so that no one can search me. I am a contact on his personal e-mail using the name saviorslegacy. So an easy google search might be troublesome for him. The Government is allowed full access to anyones e- mail in their country.

"This is my rifle, this is my gun." "This is for fighting, this is for fun." -Full Metal Jacket

"I joined the Navy to drink in foreign countries and fornicate." -unknown