Child Sex Offender - Page 2

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Child Sex Offender

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2008, 12:14 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 34 Times on 29 Posts

Good for you. You are doing what is nessary to protecy your children and other children in your neighborhood.

Me I might not be that nice. I might have to shoot first and answer questions later. I have no room for these worthless scumbags in my life. Why can't we just kill them all? Now that is rehabalition for a child sexual predator.

Old 05-01-2008, 04:33 PM   #12

Liked 27 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by fapprez View Post
I don't think he can. As long as no info on the flyer was streched or fabriated, there is no slander.
As far as the harrasment, 1 flyer in his mailbox is probably fine. Like was said, just letting him know that they know.
Also, all the sex offender info is public record. Our friend has just made sure it was more...public..in his neighborhood. Well Done!
Oh, I know all that, but the truth won't necesswarily stop him from trying.

Retired Police Detective '71-'01 / LEOSA Certified
Naval Aviation Veteran '65-'69

United States Constitution (c) 1791
All Rights Reserved

Old 05-02-2008, 05:32 PM   #13

Default just a different view for action

Just my personal thoughts on this.

Romans 12:17-19
Recompense to no man evil for evil. Provide things honest in the sight of all men.
If it be possible, as much as lies in you, live peaceably with all men.
Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, says the Lord.

I have always found myself the loser in seeking vengeance. I will admit I still have a very strong desire to do so on occasion. In this case observation of evil incarnate is absolutly required. But, I feel an all powerful God can wreak vengeance far greater than I can even imagine against this thing that would do that to a child. And I think He can do it better than I can even with the biggest scariest gun I can think of in my hands pointing right between his evil eyes.

My only fear is if this guy moves on, where else will he go, and who else's child will he be a threat to?

I thank God that God keeps me in check, because I have zero tolerance for anyone who would do that to a child. And why in the hell does our justice system allow them back on the street?

npbwbass

Just because you don't believe in something is not going to stop it from happening.

Old 05-02-2008, 06:19 PM   #14

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Bill O'Reilly has been pushing for Jessica's Law to be adopted by all 50 states. He has been quite successful by bringing media attention to the states who refused to adopt this law. Additionally he has been fighting for mandatory non-negotiable 25 yr. sentences for these creeps. I don't agree with a lot of what O'Relliy says and does, for one thing he is too passe on the gun control issue - but he's right on with this. One very disturbing fact which he broadcasted on his TV show is the fact that Vermont will do NOTHING to these predators, and in fact he has publicized several Vermont Judges who have dismissed charges against several convicted predators, all of which have re-offended. I think the judges should be sent to prison to be bitch-slapped and abused...if someone had ever abused one of my kids I would be in prison for murder - no ifs, ands, or buts - I admire Mark Lundsfords ability to control himself - cause God know's I couldn't!

Old 05-03-2008, 06:28 PM   #15

Default more

Sooo, every one slow down and take a deep breath and a chill pill. You may have a neighbor and never know it. Why? Michigan has Megan's Law. But it was not retro active back. As long as you were out and off parole you are not required to register. If you are on parole you P. O. is supposed to bring you in to sign up, according to my conversation with the sheriffs office. I know one guy that did not have to but now he has re-offended and got two forty year sentences. The first time he got two years and chemically fixed. Did it stop him? No! But there may be some that will learn their lesson and not want to go back.

Old 05-04-2008, 12:20 AM   #16
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2115 Times on 1143 Posts
Likes Given: 3183

OP: You handled the situation very well. Here in OK you can check the database and find out what sexual offense the guy was found guilty of. We had a baby rapist living near us but he went back to prison for a parole violation.

Old 05-04-2008, 05:02 AM   #17

Righteous :

As important as what you're doing is I hope you take some time to drill into your children the self defense techniques and a belief in in their own personal self preservation at any cost to an attacker .

These animals have absolutely no morals as to what they will do to their victims and neither should a would be victim when it comes to stopping an attack .

Even a full grown man can find himself in a position of being overpowered either through the younger age and strength of an attack or by sheer numbers .

I personally have always felt that if it looks like a life or death situation I will do anything to survive and I do mean anything , Bite , scratch , kick , rip their eyes out of the socket if given a chance , punches to the throat area even from a child can be hard enough to disable someone .

I think with all of these scumbags living in our neighborhood the schools need to get their priorities straight and begin teaching kids self defense tactics rather than wasting time with all of this multiculturalism garbage of respecting and learning the cultures of third world toilets .

Old 05-08-2008, 05:39 PM   #18

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Took me 2 weeks but he's gone !!! moved across town ...hell yea !!!

Old 05-08-2008, 11:25 PM   #19

Liked 27 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by fapprez View Post
I don't think he can. As long as no info on the flyer was streched or fabriated, there is no slander.
Anyone can sue anyone for anything. It doesn't matter what the facts and truth is, as long as there is an attorney willing to file it and then go for an out of court settlement. I see that happen on a constant basis. I used to get sued on a regular basis for "excessive force." They'd file the suit on a fishing expedition, looking for deep pockets and easy money. The city would pay them off simply because it was cheaper doing that than it was to fight it in court.

We finally got the city to realize the damage it does to their officers who have excessive force settlements against them (us), and when we started counter-suing, they dropped off considerably.

Retired Police Detective '71-'01 / LEOSA Certified
Naval Aviation Veteran '65-'69

United States Constitution (c) 1791
All Rights Reserved

Old 05-09-2008, 12:56 PM   #20

Default 10 y/o gives birth

On last night TV news they talked about a 10 year old just gave birth. I just Google d it and it was actually last month. They now have to decide what to do with the illegal immigrant father. Deport him or throw him in prison for rape. I vote for life. The police received a call from the hospital when she came in for treatment. I wonder how she kept the public from knowing about her situation?