Child abuse... - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Child abuse...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2012, 12:16 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1836 Times on 1024 Posts
Likes Given: 1212

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonymartinez138 View Post
I'm talking about putting their hands under hot water, strangling them and mentally abusing them
People like that shouldn't be allowed to have kids! If they do have them, they should be taken away for ever.

Romans 1:16 I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile.

Old 05-29-2012, 01:24 AM   #12

Liked 35 Times on 29 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonymartinez138 View Post
I'm talking about putting their hands under hot water, strangling them and mentally abusing them
There should be no statute of limitations on that sort of abuse, IMO. I do have a problem with some bureaucrats' definition of abuse & they usually cause more harm than good in those cases.

Old 05-29-2012, 01:51 AM   #13

Liked 9203 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

My parents are in the foster care system. It's sad, seeing some of the children they get. They had one little girl, about the age of my son, who had cigarette burns all over her arms, legs, genitals, and the bottoms of her feet. My step Dad would get so mad thinking about it that he could barely even look at the poor kid until they all healed.
People who abuse children in such a way deserve a medieval punishment.

Old 05-29-2012, 02:28 AM   #14

Liked 1000 Times on 598 Posts
Likes Given: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286
My parents are in the foster care system. It's sad, seeing some of the children they get. They had one little girl, about the age of my son, who had cigarette burns all over her arms, legs, genitals, and the bottoms of her feet. My step Dad would get so mad thinking about it that he could barely even look at the poor kid until they all healed.
People who abuse children in such a way deserve a medieval punishment.
There is a special place in hell for people that abuse children

Semper paratus.....virtute et armis

Old 05-29-2012, 02:44 AM   #15

Liked 2458 Times on 1594 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainman13
There are many kinds of abuse. Child abusers should be punished harshly. Rapists should be killed. No if's and's or but's. Physical abusers should be locked up. Psychological abusers should be hospitalized. I am also a firm believer that every once in a while some kids need an a$$ whooping and the way things are set up they aren't getting them and that's a big problem with our up and coming generations.
Beautifully well put. What I don't agree with is killing child rapists. That's too nice for people like that.

Feral cat waterboarder

Old 05-29-2012, 02:56 AM   #16

Liked 2458 Times on 1594 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonymartinez138

Just tryin to get everyone input on it. it's the reason why I decided to go into law enforcement seeing as how no one was there to help me so I wanna help those kids who can't defend themselves
Yes those people should still be punished.

I'm glad to see you channeling your energy in a positive direction. I know someone that is in social services, he works for a county agency but is employed by the state, idk. Anywho, he specializes in children's services and sees this on a rugular basis. He has since adopted abused kids.

If any one thinks this doesn't happen much because it isn't on the news much, think again. It's all around, and the current punitive system encourages it.

Feral cat waterboarder

Old 05-31-2012, 03:51 AM   #17

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainman13
There are many kinds of abuse. Child abusers should be punished harshly. Rapists should be killed. No if's and's or but's. Physical abusers should be locked up. Psychological abusers should be hospitalized. I am also a firm believer that every once in a while some kids need an a$$ whooping and the way things are set up they aren't getting them and that's a big problem with our up and coming generations.
Might as well have posted this response myself... Agreed, beautifully stated.

Old 05-31-2012, 03:53 AM   #18

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonymartinez138

Just tryin to get everyone input on it. it's the reason why I decided to go into law enforcement seeing as how no one was there to help me so I wanna help those kids who can't defend themselves
Understood..

Old 05-31-2012, 03:59 AM   #19
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 5662 Times on 2957 Posts
Likes Given: 374

The last folks that should be involved in investigating child abuse cases are ones with a personal agenda. Lots of people get wrongly put in jeopardy because of the blinders of personal agendas and axes to grind and vendettas.

When the only tool you got is a hammer, every problem is a nail

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Old 05-31-2012, 04:03 AM   #20

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonM
The last folks that should be involved in chiod abuse cases are ones with a personal agenda. Lots of people get wrongly put in jeopardy because of the blinders of personal agendas and axes to grind and vendettas.
Just because you have personal exposure does not mean you have a personal agenda..sometimes ( and more often than not) those that have been exposed personally can help the next victim the most...