Child abuse...
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Child abuse...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2012, 10:09 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Default Child abuse...

Ur thoughts on it. Do you think people should still be punished even after the child has grown up?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 05-28-2012, 10:53 PM   #2

Liked 749 Times on 477 Posts
Likes Given: 586

huh?...hell yeah! If your talking about physical violations....not sure why that was asked without more explanation.

The comments made herein are those solely of this writer and in no way reflect the opinions of any other person, agency, or entity.

Old 05-28-2012, 11:05 PM   #3

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic82
huh?...hell yeah! If your talking about physical violations....not sure why that was asked without more explanation.
Just tryin to get everyone input on it. it's the reason why I decided to go into law enforcement seeing as how no one was there to help me so I wanna help those kids who can't defend themselves

Old 05-28-2012, 11:13 PM   #4

Liked 717 Times on 463 Posts
Likes Given: 230

Anyone who hurts kids or women should be punished. Seldom do people change for the better.

Just walking on the edge of of my grave.

Old 05-28-2012, 11:18 PM   #5
10-32
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2917 Times on 1718 Posts

There are many kinds of abuse. Child abusers should be punished harshly. Rapists should be killed. No if's and's or but's. Physical abusers should be locked up. Psychological abusers should be hospitalized. I am also a firm believer that every once in a while some kids need an a$$ whooping and the way things are set up they aren't getting them and that's a big problem with our up and coming generations.

I don't need No stinking signature.

Old 05-28-2012, 11:22 PM   #6

Liked 1000 Times on 598 Posts
Likes Given: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonymartinez138

Just tryin to get everyone input on it. it's the reason why I decided to go into law enforcement seeing as how no one was there to help me so I wanna help those kids who can't defend themselves
I was a LEO for 10 years, unfortunately its not up to you. As a LEO you can only protect them temperarely, the states DHS is responsible for the rest. The bad thing is that ive seen kids be taken from their unsafe/unclean environments and then they go right back after a couple of days. I have also personally reported several households to DHS about unacceptable and filthy environments, and nothing was investigated. The most you can do as a LEO is too write the case, get the proper arrest warrants, and take the parents off of the streets for a while. After that its the states responsibility to do the right thing.

Semper paratus.....virtute et armis

Old 05-28-2012, 11:22 PM   #7
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 6563 Times on 3635 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

If they're actually beating the child, then yes. If it was just an ass woopin, then no.

Old 05-28-2012, 11:29 PM   #8

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by texaswoodworker
If they're actually beating the child, then yes. If it was just an ass woopin, then no.
I'm talking about putting their hands under hot water, strangling them and mentally abusing them

Old 05-28-2012, 11:31 PM   #9

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWray

I was a LEO for 10 years, unfortunately its not up to you. As a LEO you can only protect them temperarely, the states DHS is responsible for the rest. The bad thing is that ive seen kids be taken from their unsafe/unclean environments and then they go right back after a couple of days. I have also personally reported several households to DHS about unacceptable and filthy environments, and nothing was investigated. The most you can do as a LEO is too write the case, get the proper arrest warrants, and take the parents off of the streets for a while. After that its the states responsibility to do the right thing.
I just hope I can help one kid :/ if I can then everything I've done and worked hard for was worth it

Old 05-29-2012, 12:09 AM   #10
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 6563 Times on 3635 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonymartinez138 View Post
I'm talking about putting their hands under hot water, strangling them and mentally abusing them
In that case, put them in jail. If possible, make sure their cell mate is the biggest, meanest guy in the prison.