Checked out the Raleigh Gun Show...
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Checked out the Raleigh Gun Show...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-25-2008, 03:52 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Checked out the Raleigh Gun Show...

I went to see what the market was doing. There were plenty of AR's there on Sat. (Don't know about Sun.). They were pretty much in line with what they were before Obama won.(maybe a couple hundred more, but I expected that) Anywhere from $1,000 to $3k for a fully decked out .308. You could find base line models for a little under 1k. Didn't seem as if ammo has gone up either. I bought 500 rounds of .223 for $155, and .30-06 for $12 for a box of 20. The vendors must have been stocked up because all the local gun shops are complaining about ammo prices going up, or having a hard time getting ammo.. I did notice .308 and .223 was a little scarcer than usual.

In God We Trust. (Everyone else, hands where I can see 'em)

If Obama is the answer, then the question must have been stupid.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 11-25-2008, 11:04 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 9 Times on 3 Posts

Considering how it seems all the Chastisement's named appointees are patently anti-gun, I'm surprised prices aren't that high. Maybe for the time being they'll stay low. I expect more increases as we get closer to King Saul's annointing.

9x18=Makarov