Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Check This S*** Out.... (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/check-s-out-28316/)

Benning Boy 06-15-2010 04:07 AM

Check This S*** Out....

First, this is not a thread to debate religion. It deals with a faith based company, so leave it there.

Daniel Chapter One is a company that sells herbs and nutritional products. They host a radio show where people call in for advice on conditions that haven't been sufficiently addressed by conventional medicine.

I have not used their products, but my wife and dog have, and were pleased with the results. I was hipped to the company by the Jarhead down the road, whose opinion I have come to respect.

We get a letter from the company today stating that they are under attack by the FTC. Despite the fact that the company stays in bounds as far as claims about it's products, they were ordered to give up the names and addresses of it's customers.

I have not heard similar complaints by companies that sell pills to grow your ding ding.

WTF is going on here?

CA357 06-15-2010 04:16 AM

It's always about the money. Big Pharma wants a corner on the market and is very jealous of the herbal and non traditional medicines. The Feds want to regulate everything just because they seem to be able to with impunity. Not to mention that there's big money for the Feds and the manufacturers. So, they work together to keep the competition down.

YMMV

Jpyle 06-15-2010 04:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Benning Boy (Post 300095)
First, this is not a thread to debate religion. It deals with a faith based company, so leave it there.

Daniel Chapter One is a company that sells herbs and nutritional products. They host a radio show where people call in for advice on conditions that haven't been sufficiently addressed by conventional medicine.

I have not used their products, but my wife and dog have, and were pleased with the results. I was hipped to the company by the Jarhead down the road, whose opinion I have come to respect.

We get a letter from the company today stating that they are under attack by the FTC. Despite the fact that the company stays in bounds as far as claims about it's products, they were ordered to give up the names and addresses of it's customers.

I have not heard similar complaints by companies that sell pills to grow your ding ding.

WTF is going on here?

This has been going on for a year or so now...

Tyrannical FTC Threatens Christian Church with Imprisonment for Selling Dietary Supplements

Shihan 06-15-2010 04:25 AM

Here is the Complaint. Complaint

Exhibits A-D Exhibit

Looks to have good reason. It is in what you claim the product can do.

DrumJunkie 06-15-2010 04:27 AM

Got to keep their friends in the drug making industry hapy. I'll bet a dollar to a doughnut that if the church was selling something to make ones....ding ding larger there would be a hammer dropped on them too. There's too much money to be made in the supplement binniz to let church people have it.:cool:

Benning Boy 06-15-2010 04:42 AM

Wow, you guys are on it.

Anyways, the FTC has my name now. If anything happens, you guys know why.:eek:

Gojubrian 06-15-2010 04:51 AM

This is sad BB. Let us know how it turns out. :(

NitroxAZ 06-15-2010 02:53 PM

We will know something is up if there aren't any epic BB threads posted anymore.

Oh and by the way, good luck with the ding ding:eek::eek::eek:

suprdave 06-15-2010 03:08 PM

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_UfBePUbn2U...smilingbob.jpg

bkt 06-15-2010 04:04 PM

Nothing new. If you recall, the FDA forced General Mills to remove the "promotes heart health" (or similar) claim they had on boxes of Cheerios or risk having Cheerios fall under the FDA for regulation as a drug.

Your tax dollars at work.