Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Check this guy out!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-22-2012, 05:09 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 13 Times on 11 Posts

Default Check this guy out!

He's pro gun guy inn subscribed to on YouTube. He's very smart, and could be the voice that we pro-gunners need right now.

Check out this video on YouTube:

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-22-2012, 05:29 AM   #2

Liked 53 Times on 35 Posts
Likes Given: 2

He would be better if he didn't have a Yankee hat on!

Ha jk, but in all seriousness he does have a solid picture on what is going on. I wish everyone could think that sensibly instead of basing their opinions on an emotional response to current events.

I also believe that we should have to take a safety course along with our CHL class before we can carry concealed. I went to a CHL course a few months back and it was a freakin joke. I believe in the law abiding citizen being able to carry, but I see a lot of people playing with guns that don't know what the heck they are doing. Everyone who wants to carry needs to be properly trained. A gun is something you need to be very familiar with before you just go hauling it around.

Hopefully no one else has seen a joke CHL class like I did.

Old 12-22-2012, 05:45 AM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1719 Times on 894 Posts
Likes Given: 3624

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Last edited by towboater; 12-22-2012 at 05:50 AM.

Old 12-22-2012, 05:45 AM   #4

Liked 4788 Times on 2678 Posts
Likes Given: 1736

It is too bad you look at American owners as not being responsible. The facts do not bear out your picture of citizens and firearms. I live in a state where no CCW is needed to carry open or concealed. We have no problem with what you think are untrained gun owners.

Old 12-22-2012, 05:49 AM   #5
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 191 Times on 128 Posts

Totally agreed. Guns or no guns, crazy people will do what they deem necessary to harm innocent people. Evil has existed since the beginning of time. The only way to stop evil is for good people to stand against it. If this country tries to disarm its citizens, we are LITERALLY doing the EXACT SAME THING that Nazi Germany did to its citizens pre-WWII. I will never give up my guns, as long as I live. GUN FREE ZONES HAVE NEVER WORKED.

If guns kill people, mine are defective.

Old 12-22-2012, 05:51 AM   #6

Liked 53 Times on 35 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitestalker
It is too bad you look at American owners as not being responsible. The facts do not bear out your picture of citizens and firearms. I live in a state where no CCW is needed to carry open or concealed. We have no problem with what you think are untrained gun owners.
Arizona? Yea maybe I'm wrong, I did have a friend almost shoot his 1 year old the other day. Accidental misfire of course, but that could have been prevented if he had a good safety course and learned responsibility before carrying his gun around. I do understand that's just one instance, but it still makes ya think. Trust me, I do believe that law abiding citizens should be able to own guns though. I hope that wasn't interpreted differently.

Old 12-22-2012, 07:40 AM   #7
No Longer a NY Resident.
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1490 Times on 913 Posts
Likes Given: 7349

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCarter788 View Post
Arizona? Yea maybe I'm wrong, I did have a friend almost shoot his 1 year old the other day. Accidental misfire of course, but that could have been prevented if he had a good safety course and learned responsibility before carrying his gun around. I do understand that's just one instance, but it still makes ya think. Trust me, I do believe that law abiding citizens should be able to own guns though. I hope that wasn't interpreted differently.
I knpw exactly what you are saying. I am a strong proponent of training. In a house where a gun is, that trainig needs to start at an early age. In households where there are no guns, the schools should educate the students. That way, there will be less people who are afraid of guns.

On the CCW classes. I have only been to one that was not a joke. It was taught by a former LEO who is also a competitive shooter. He said that everyone in the class needs to seek further training before they start carrying, and gave out information on some local instructors. I made sure to thank him, as this was the best class I had sat in on (went with my step-brother, I already had a pistol permit, but I try to attend one every couple of years. You can never learn enough, and you never stop learning). My wife, step-brother, and I will be attending one of those suggested classes in the spring. The reason why is below.

When you are threatened, you will fall back on your training. Thr greater the amount of you have, the higher your chances of survival get. If you barely have a grasp on the basics, a simple problem can cost you your life, or quite possiblly, the life of a loved one.

Back on subject. OP. You're right, he would be an excellent spokesman for our side of things.We as gun owner's, need more people like him to speak on our behalf.

Is it better to do the right thing for the wrong reason, or to do the wrong thing for the right reason? If you do the wrong thing for the right reason, is it still the wrong thing?

Si vis pacem parabellum.

To those who wish to take away our Second Amendment rights. What will you do when we, all 100,000,000 of us, stand as one, and say no?

Old 12-22-2012, 02:08 PM   #8
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 242 Times on 187 Posts
Likes Given: 91

I liked everything except the Yankee Cap...

Old 03-17-2013, 09:42 PM   #9

Liked 13 Times on 11 Posts

I just wanted to give everybody an updated. mrcolionnoir is a NRA supporter now.