Firearm & Gun Forum -

Firearm & Gun Forum - (
-   The Club House (
-   -   Chavez wins ... again (

dog2000tj 10-08-2012 12:32 PM

Chavez wins ... again
Just read the news, Chavez elected to a 3rd term ... my condolences Asmel :(

Sonic82 10-08-2012 12:59 PM

Originally Posted by dog2000tj (Post 968627)
Just read the news, Chavez elected to a 3rd term ... my condolences Asmel :(

He must have done well in the debate.

willshoum 10-08-2012 01:36 PM

Here we go again......
Can he survive another six years. If the election was legit, it's the same as the election here in the states. Chavez hands out pennys on the dollar to the poor, Obama is doing the same. All the while courting the muslim Nations. They intend to cut the oil off thats coming into the U.S..... If we can fix our problems here at home, the other problems will go away. Or at least give us some breathing room.....:mad::mad::mad:

Dillinger 10-08-2012 02:43 PM

Does he technically qualify for a "win" when his campaign consists of him jailing and or stepping on the throats of his challengers? :rolleyes:

Chavez. On the list. :mad:

Davyboy 10-08-2012 11:24 PM

Survival of the fittest don't seem to cover it

rocshaman 10-08-2012 11:32 PM

Chavez is a two faced scum sucker. When faced with dying of cancer, he was in church crying like a school girl:

For the last several months, Venezuelans have witnessed the drama of a cancer-stricken Chavez shuttling back and forth to Cuba for treatment, all the while taunting opponents seeking his ouster in October presidential elections. Last week, they were treated to scenes of the usually feisty Chavez in church, tears rolling down his cheeks, hands clasped in his parents', and beseeching Christ, "Don't take me yet." Meanwhile, a rumor went around that he was giving up on Cuba, and heading imminently for superior treatment in Brazil. Only to turn up yesterday in Havana, where he was met by Raul Castro.
Too bad he survived it...

orangello 10-09-2012 12:07 AM

I was disappointed. I hope ole AsmelEduardo is still kicking and making progress toward the exit of that place.

25-5 10-09-2012 12:37 AM

Did Barry get his absentee ballot in on time???

levelcross 10-09-2012 01:10 AM

Originally Posted by 25-5 (Post 969361)
Did Barry get his absentee ballot in on time???

Under 27K different names.

AsmelEduardo 10-09-2012 03:14 AM

Hey gang...
What's up

I will write down the same words that I said to Shihan few moments ago:

I couldn't be this sad as I'm right now, I fell sleep last night while crying... I'm speechless, in this moment I just pray for a better job in order to get out, I need to save enough money to pay the fees of Canadian Government to get a permanent resident visa... but right now I can't think properly, I'm overwhelmingly depressed, my GF and I cry out loud for a couple of hours after the release of the first bulletin when said that Chavez will be there for another 6 years, to 2019, my GF's daughter (4 y.o) that I consider as mine, is from now on the reason that encourage me to find a way out, now I have a family, now isn't just for myself, now I MUST flee with them, for them. So far, we're sound and safe, but I don't know what will happen to us from now on... I just pray for a way out.

Thanks all of you for your support, for being there.
Blessings for all.