Charlie Sheen is Cancelled - Interview - Good Morning America

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Charlie Sheen is Cancelled - Interview - Good Morning America

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2011, 02:17 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Default Charlie Sheen is Cancelled - Interview - Good Morning America

This is one of the funniest things that I've seen in a while.

Charlie Sheen's first live TV interview since the drama unfolded. On ABC's Good Morning America (GMA), Charlie rips CBS for cancelling the rest of the season of 2 And A Half Men. Also he rambles on about his drug addiction and agrees to take a drug test on live TV.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-01-2011, 02:25 AM   #2

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

I think I heard him say he planned to sue them for canceling his show, and that he was on a drug called Charlie Sheen; and that if anyone else tried it once they would die?

[]]]]]]]]]]]]\>
"----)_'_\--(
"--------\--\
"---------\_/

Old 03-01-2011, 04:21 AM   #3

What a train wreck this pos is. I don't care for his dad's politics, but at least he's never done the crap this loser has. You never hear of any crap being done by his brother either, Emilio Estavez (sp?).
Someone should have came down hard on him yrs ago, but I guess it would have been asking too much from the Calif justice system. If you're rich and famous in Calif, you can get away with murder,...huh OJ ?

Old 03-01-2011, 04:39 AM   #4

Liked 39 Times on 25 Posts
Likes Given: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harleygunner View Post
What a train wreck this pos is. I don't care for his dad's politics, but at least he's never done the crap this loser has. You never hear of any crap being done by his brother either, Emilio Estavez (sp?).
Seems to me Emilio got all the class in that gene pool. He's avoided the scandals, as far as I can tell, and he even went by his mother's maiden name specifically to avoid special treatment in hollywood.

"Always carry a small flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite. Furthermore, always carry a small snake." W.C. Fields