Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Charitable Good Samaritan mauled by bear

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-17-2013, 06:50 PM   #1
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5731 Times on 3358 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Default Charitable Good Samaritan mauled by bear

So no, bears don't share, not even church BBQ (unless a church burned and BBQed some of the congregation).

http://news.yahoo.com/bear-mauls-alaska-man-gave-barbecue-meat-133800831.html

Of course, the Staties blame the victim here. If you gave a imbalanced panhandler some change, and he attacked you for not giving currency, the unruly panhandler would be the bad guy, but nooooooo, not frikkin Yogi and BooBoo. If they can't play nice, they need a bullet. If some Pedobear/perv got grabby with a kid offering him a ice cream, the pedobear would be incarcerated, but nooo, not Yogi. Frikkin Yogi and BooBoo have it "in their nature" to do evil when offered food, so they get a pass? WTH! I have it in my nature to find petite brunette's attractive; would I be excused if I took a bite out of Mila Kunis, heeeeeell no. Equal rights for equal bites I say; death to the bears and the pedobears (with serious consideration to killing other biters but no zero tolerance crap)!

Death to bears!

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Last edited by orangello; 06-17-2013 at 06:54 PM.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 06-17-2013, 06:56 PM   #2
Ain't she sweet?
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 6636 Times on 4015 Posts
Likes Given: 7883

The guy was a bloomin' idiot.

Leave the bears alone.

limbkiller Likes This 
Old 06-17-2013, 07:01 PM   #3

Liked 76 Times on 46 Posts

What is wrong with you? What happened to you that made you hate bears so much?

Old 06-17-2013, 07:02 PM   #4
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

People are more likely to leave bears alone if the bears are DEAD and stinky.

GIVE BEARS PEACE, ETERNAL PEACEFUL SLUMBER I SAY!

Old 06-17-2013, 07:31 PM   #5

Liked 1908 Times on 1141 Posts
Likes Given: 404

Quote:
Originally Posted by fordracing View Post
What is wrong with you? What happened to you that made you hate bears so much?
Ever hear the joke about the bear and the hunter who just kept coming back...

Old 06-17-2013, 07:52 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSGN_Doc

Ever hear the joke about the bear and the hunter who just kept coming back...
No. Fill me in.

Old 06-17-2013, 08:04 PM   #7

Liked 1908 Times on 1141 Posts
Likes Given: 404

So a hunter goes into the woods during hunting season

Unfortunately for him a bear finds him knocks his gun away, bends him over a log and has his way with the hunter and says "Now, stay out of my woods or i'll give you the same treatment".

The hunter is now violated and angry, and thinks to himself. "I'm not gonna let some stupid animal have his way with me and kick me out of the woods. Man is the top predator".

He then goes and gets a machine gun and goes back into the woods. He sneaks around carefully. He looks for sign. He listens to every twig snap. Then without any warning the machine gun is knocked away, and the bear repeats the same violations he visited upon the hunter at their last encounter. And when he is through he gives the hunter the same warning.

Noiw the hunter limps away and gets a rocket launcher and is determined to kill the bear. He washes off every bit of scent. he is absolutely silent as he moves slowly and observantly through the woods. The bear appears again and says "Say, I don't think your hear for the hunting anymore".

Not a great joke. But...

Old 06-17-2013, 08:05 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSGN_Doc

Unfortunately for him a bear finds him knocks his gun away, bends him over a log and has his way with the hunter and says "Now, stay out of my woods or i'll give you the same treatment".

The hunter is now violated and angry, and thinks to himself. "I'm not gonna let some stupid animal have his way with me and kick me out of the woods. Man is the top predator".

He then goes and gets a machine gun and goes back into the woods. He sneaks around carefully. He looks for sign. He listens to every twig snap. Then without any warning the machine gun is knocked away, and the bear repeats the same violations he visited upon the hunter at their last encounter. And when he is through he gives the hunter the same warning.

Noiw the hunter limps away and gets a rocket launcher and is determined to kill the bear. He washes off every bit of scent. he is absolutely silent as he moves slowly and observantly through the woods. The bear appears again and says "Say, I don't think your hear for the hunting anymore".

Not a great joke. But...
Made me laugh.

Old 06-17-2013, 08:14 PM   #9
Ain't she sweet?
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 6636 Times on 4015 Posts
Likes Given: 7883

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSGN_Doc View Post

Not a great joke. But...
Ah, that explains it Poor 'Gello.

Old 06-17-2013, 08:59 PM   #10
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

LOL! That boy was obviously not a redneck; I would've burned the bear out the first time.

racer_x Likes This