Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Charitable Good Samaritan mauled by bear (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/charitable-good-samaritan-mauled-bear-92437/)

orangello 06-17-2013 06:50 PM

Charitable Good Samaritan mauled by bear

So no, bears don't share, not even church BBQ (unless a church burned and BBQed some of the congregation).

http://news.yahoo.com/bear-mauls-alaska-man-gave-barbecue-meat-133800831.html

Of course, the Staties blame the victim here. :mad: If you gave a imbalanced panhandler some change, and he attacked you for not giving currency, the unruly panhandler would be the bad guy, but nooooooo, not frikkin Yogi and BooBoo. If they can't play nice, they need a bullet. If some Pedobear/perv got grabby with a kid offering him a ice cream, the pedobear would be incarcerated, but nooo, not Yogi. Frikkin Yogi and BooBoo have it "in their nature" to do evil when offered food, so they get a pass? WTH! I have it in my nature to find petite brunette's attractive; would I be excused if I took a bite out of Mila Kunis, heeeeeell no. Equal rights for equal bites I say; death to the bears and the pedobears (with serious consideration to killing other biters but no zero tolerance crap)!

Death to bears!

winds-of-change 06-17-2013 06:56 PM

The guy was a bloomin' idiot.

Leave the bears alone.

fordracing 06-17-2013 07:01 PM

What is wrong with you? What happened to you that made you hate bears so much?

orangello 06-17-2013 07:02 PM

People are more likely to leave bears alone if the bears are DEAD and stinky.

GIVE BEARS PEACE, ETERNAL PEACEFUL SLUMBER I SAY!

SSGN_Doc 06-17-2013 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fordracing (Post 1278996)
What is wrong with you? What happened to you that made you hate bears so much?

Ever hear the joke about the bear and the hunter who just kept coming back...

fordracing 06-17-2013 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSGN_Doc

Ever hear the joke about the bear and the hunter who just kept coming back...

No. Fill me in.

SSGN_Doc 06-17-2013 08:04 PM

So a hunter goes into the woods during hunting season

Unfortunately for him a bear finds him knocks his gun away, bends him over a log and has his way with the hunter and says "Now, stay out of my woods or i'll give you the same treatment".

The hunter is now violated and angry, and thinks to himself. "I'm not gonna let some stupid animal have his way with me and kick me out of the woods. Man is the top predator".

He then goes and gets a machine gun and goes back into the woods. He sneaks around carefully. He looks for sign. He listens to every twig snap. Then without any warning the machine gun is knocked away, and the bear repeats the same violations he visited upon the hunter at their last encounter. And when he is through he gives the hunter the same warning.

Noiw the hunter limps away and gets a rocket launcher and is determined to kill the bear. He washes off every bit of scent. he is absolutely silent as he moves slowly and observantly through the woods. The bear appears again and says "Say, I don't think your hear for the hunting anymore".

Not a great joke. But...

fordracing 06-17-2013 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSGN_Doc

Unfortunately for him a bear finds him knocks his gun away, bends him over a log and has his way with the hunter and says "Now, stay out of my woods or i'll give you the same treatment".

The hunter is now violated and angry, and thinks to himself. "I'm not gonna let some stupid animal have his way with me and kick me out of the woods. Man is the top predator".

He then goes and gets a machine gun and goes back into the woods. He sneaks around carefully. He looks for sign. He listens to every twig snap. Then without any warning the machine gun is knocked away, and the bear repeats the same violations he visited upon the hunter at their last encounter. And when he is through he gives the hunter the same warning.

Noiw the hunter limps away and gets a rocket launcher and is determined to kill the bear. He washes off every bit of scent. he is absolutely silent as he moves slowly and observantly through the woods. The bear appears again and says "Say, I don't think your hear for the hunting anymore".

Not a great joke. But...

Made me laugh.

winds-of-change 06-17-2013 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSGN_Doc (Post 1279039)

Not a great joke. But...

Ah, that explains it Poor 'Gello. :p

orangello 06-17-2013 08:59 PM

LOL! That boy was obviously not a redneck; I would've burned the bear out the first time.