Cellphone talk/tech

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Cellphone talk/tech

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2013, 06:49 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 292 Times on 252 Posts

Default Cellphone talk/tech

So I've been a cellphone tech and salesman for years. I know a lot about all platforms of smartphone and basic (aka dumbfone). I always enjoyed working on them and helping to solve issues.

Anyway, just thought I'd offer up my services to anyone with questions or problems they need troubleshooting, also a place to simply talk about techy stuff. Smartphones are the new laptops!

So what are you using?

I've got the Samsung Galaxy Note 2. Love it to death! Quadcore, 2gb ram, SPen with all sorts of features lacking in all other phones.

I used to carry a BlackBerry and an Android Galaxy Tab 7.0, but two devices was simply annoying. So when the Note came out I waited for the bugs to be worked and voila, the Note 2 was released.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-15-2013, 04:51 PM   #2

Liked 806 Times on 524 Posts
Likes Given: 922

I just have whatever one was free... and it still does more than I need it to...

I hate it.. its always making wierd noises, has some button on the the side I always hit that activates some voice crap... It really annoys the hell outta me!

Why cant they just make a phone that makes phone calls?

Old 04-15-2013, 05:15 PM   #3

Liked 272 Times on 154 Posts
Likes Given: 193

My iPhone 5 is pretty much trouble free as is my iMac.

”The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose.”
~James Earl Jones

Old 04-15-2013, 05:20 PM   #4
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 565 Times on 339 Posts
Likes Given: 235

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trez View Post
I just have whatever one was free... and it still does more than I need it to...

I hate it.. its always making wierd noises, has some button on the the side I always hit that activates some voice crap... It really annoys the hell outta me!

Why cant they just make a phone that makes phone calls?
They do! I see them on TV all the time. They have large buttons with extra large numbers and a bright, easy to read screen with a extra loud speaker for those who are hard of hearing.

I believe the commercials run on the same channel as the commercials for the life alert button, walk in tubs, and those long reach gripping arm things.

Practice doesn't make perfect, it make permanent.

When I hear a Liberal say "I can speak for gun owners because I own a shotgun" I just want to scream "Well I can speak for vegetarians because I like lettuce on my cheeseburger!"

Old 04-15-2013, 06:58 PM   #5

Liked 292 Times on 252 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fa35jsf View Post

They do! I see them on TV all the time. They have large buttons with extra large numbers and a bright, easy to read screen with a extra loud speaker for those who are hard of hearing.

I believe the commercials run on the same channel as the commercials for the life alert button, walk in tubs, and those long reach gripping arm things.
Lol I've seen those.

Old 04-15-2013, 07:48 PM   #6
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 6576 Times on 3663 Posts
Likes Given: 6225

I have a basic Motorola. Texting is blocked. voice mail is blocked. I use it to make and receive phone calls. Unless I'm making or expecting a call, it's powered off.

War is the continuation of politics by other means.
Carl von Clausewitz
V
The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.
Winston Churchill