Caught up in the buying frenzy ?? - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Caught up in the buying frenzy ??

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2012, 09:36 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 133 Times on 108 Posts
Likes Given: 43

I am not in a hurry to buy anything. Waiting for you all to max out your credit cards so ammo will go on sale.

"I do not aim with my hand; I aim with my eye. He who aims with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.
I do not shoot with my hand; I shoot with my mind. He who shoots with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.
I do not kill with my gun; I kill with my heart. He who kills with his gun has forgotten the face of his father."

Adopt a pet!! http://www.aspca.org/ Some of the finest pleasure horses come from here: http://www.canterusa.org/

Old 11-13-2012, 09:40 PM   #12

Liked 1616 Times on 944 Posts
Likes Given: 1894

I really have not been buying more but I have made several trades to make mods to the gun stash. But that's been more of a desire thing and not as much for practicality. I've always got a pretty decent supply of ammo and have kept a little more since the last ammo dry up let up some. I honestly don't believe that they will come for the guns any time soon. Ammo though I can see drying up then maybe they come of the guns after they have been rendered useless sue to no ammo or ammo taxed/regulated out of reach for most people.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Thomas Jefferson

Old 11-13-2012, 10:11 PM   #13

Liked 698 Times on 487 Posts
Likes Given: 1099

Remember gun shops and ammo sites want you to be in a frenzy. There is no need to worry, we are sometimes our own worst enemies. Gun owners will drive up prices trying to buy everything available

Old 11-14-2012, 09:18 AM   #14
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 103 Times on 63 Posts
Likes Given: 38

No, but I went to the range/gun store today and it was RIDICULOUSLY busy. I have never seen it that packed on a weekday.