Cats rule and dogs drool! - Page 5
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Cats rule and dogs drool!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-25-2013, 05:51 AM   #41
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1617 Times on 945 Posts
Likes Given: 1894

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterMcCool View Post
You cannot make a cat fetch a ball, stick, or dirty sock. Cats are smart... and judgemental.
My cat Bo will fetch and return a part wad if I toss it. And both will use the toilet.

Old 08-25-2013, 06:24 AM   #42

Liked 314 Times on 141 Posts
Likes Given: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrumJunkie View Post

My cat Bo will fetch and return a part wad if I toss it. And both will use the toilet.
We have been working on getting our six cats to use the toilet to save on kitty litter. Not much success as of yet but we are working on it.
Criminals are never materially handicapped by such rules; the only effect is to disarm the peaceful citizen and put him fully at the mercy of the lawless. Such rules look very pretty on paper; in practice they are as foolish and footless as the attempt of the mice to bell the cat.

Letter to Alice Dalgliesh, the editor who was censoring his manuscript for Red Planet, regarding gun control registration and control Published in 1949

Old 08-25-2013, 06:28 AM   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by WonderingMind View Post
We have been working on getting our six cats to use the toilet to save on kitty litter. Not much success as of yet but we are working on it.
My cat Jingles just did it on his own and his brother Bo was not going to be outdone. The problem is they can't flush and it drives them nuts They will get me out of bed to flush.

They make this thing that sits on as toilet...Can't remember the name. But it has stages and you get to where they will just use the toilet without any little device.

Old 08-25-2013, 07:26 AM   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrumJunkie View Post
They make this thing that sits on as toilet...Can't remember the name. But it has stages and you get to where they will just use the toilet without any little device.
That is what we have, but since we have so many cats they get in each others way. We have six but only five hang out in the main part of the house. The oldest (23 years) stays in her human's room..
Criminals are never materially handicapped by such rules; the only effect is to disarm the peaceful citizen and put him fully at the mercy of the lawless. Such rules look very pretty on paper; in practice they are as foolish and footless as the attempt of the mice to bell the cat.

Letter to Alice Dalgliesh, the editor who was censoring his manuscript for Red Planet, regarding gun control registration and control Published in 1949

Old 08-25-2013, 08:50 AM   #45

23 dang! I thought my oldest was a fossil at 18...And she's an outside only cat!
She wont come in but maybe to eat. She's so old I laugh when someone says she's gonna have kittens. I say nothing but a puff of dust would come out or maybe a full grown old cat

Old 08-25-2013, 11:46 AM   #46
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1069 Times on 718 Posts
Likes Given: 1626

Default Why wear yourself playing "Fetch"? ... Right?

My big yellow cat sleeps ... a lot...
0066.jpg  

Old 08-25-2013, 12:11 PM   #47

This one is our newest. Some Adam Henry threw him out of the window of a moving car just in front of my boys as they were going to get their pay checks. The kitten's eyes had just opened so he was about five days old at that point. We had to bottle feed him. In the below pic you can see the bottle on my desk. He woke up just as I was getting done with giving Mr Sig my attention.

forumrunner_20130825_060654.jpg

forumrunner_20130825_060724.jpg

Old 08-25-2013, 12:20 PM   #48

Liked 459 Times on 293 Posts
Likes Given: 1409

photo.jpg
my wifes two cats

Old 08-25-2013, 12:22 PM   #49

Liked 2138 Times on 1172 Posts
Likes Given: 1387

Some people just need a couple of knots on the side of their head! Glad you guys rescued him wonderingmind. Is he your only cat?
Romans 1:16 I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile.

Old 08-25-2013, 12:59 PM   #50
emo
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 293 Times on 172 Posts
Likes Given: 114

Quote:
Originally Posted by WonderingMind
This one is our newest. Some Adam Henry threw him out of the window of a moving car just in front of my boys as they were going to get their pay checks. The kitten's eyes had just opened so he was about five days old at that point. We had to bottle feed him. In the below pic you can see the bottle on my desk. He woke up just as I was getting done with giving Mr Sig my attention.
Looks just like this guy did when he came to live with us.
image-2321594741.jpg