Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   CASEY ANTHONY TRIAL in ORLANDO FL. (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/casey-anthony-trial-orlando-fl-43967/)

LONGHAIR 06-17-2011 02:28 AM

CASEY ANTHONY TRIAL in ORLANDO FL.

WOW...What a nut job..That girl thinks she's a good lie-er...That court case has every twist & turn there is....They say now her brother is the father of the little girl...No wander people are lined-up to get in the court room.......:confused:

dog2000tj 06-17-2011 02:38 AM

What really bothers me is the tragic end to that little girl. Cases like this break my heart more and more each time. :( I'm almost unconcerned whether she did it or not, she is such a lowlife POS I couldn't care less if she were stabbed in the neck and left to bleed out :mad:

CA357 06-17-2011 03:43 AM

The child was a little sweetheart. Damn the b*tch to Hell.

winds-of-change 06-17-2011 04:39 AM

I watched a little of that trial on TV today. Very sad story, indeed.

Major Kusanagi 06-17-2011 05:17 AM

I don't know what angers me the most about this tragedy: the mother and her total disregard for her own child's life, or the fact that she can't tell the same lie twice about it. :mad:

What a complete and total waste of plasma that woman is, and what a complete and total loss it is for that poor girl's tragic end in life.

robocop10mm 06-17-2011 12:08 PM

IMHO, She is a certifiable Psychopath! The lies she told over and over again were completely ridiculous. Even when confronted with the obviousness of her lies, she calmly kept to her story (more or less). She could not grasp that others would not believe her. She has been lying and manipulating people for so long, she cannot understand why no one is buying her line of BS now.

I feel sorry for the grandparents. They have been manipulated by this biotch for so many years (and they lost their granddaughter), they don't know what to do. They have to spend every waking moment trying to figure out where they went wrong. They raised one of the most disturbed individuals in recent history.

c3shooter 06-17-2011 12:56 PM

When our children were growing up, now and again, they would do something that disappointed us.

Used to tell myself to keep this crap in perspective- could you IMAGINE being the mother or father of Charlie Manson- or John Wayne Gacey, or Jeffrey Daumer- or this POS? Suddenly your kid flunking Algebra or getting a traffic ticket does not look so bad- does it?

dnthmn2004 06-17-2011 01:04 PM

She makes me absolutely sick. I think we can bring back stoning just for her.

All I can think about is that poor little girl.

LONGHAIR 06-23-2011 02:58 AM

I gust got threw watching ...Nightline...and that is one weird case...They say this is biggsr then the O.J. Trial.....There saying she's a lier,but that don't make her a murder or a killer but all of those lies are in your face lies.....I don't know....The trial is about over,so I guess well find-out.....:confused:

freefall 06-23-2011 05:23 AM

Trials are too long and lawyers get too much leeway. I thought lying about something was presumed evidence of guilt? The lawyers are saying "Just because she lied about everything doesn't mean she's guilty". Bull pizzles!