Carry permit
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Carry permit

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-29-2007, 05:45 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Carry permit

I'm in St Louis, MO (County) Our great city is deemed the worst crime city in the US. Is there a super fast way to get your carry permit here ? They are available, I know that.

If anyone knows of someone that can push through the aplication I would like to know.

Thanks,

Bob Miller rlmcat@charter.net

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 08-29-2007, 02:25 PM   #2

You might try paying off the local sheriff with say about 50000 dollars cash. Of course you will want to call it a campaign contribution.

Old 08-29-2007, 05:10 PM   #3

I would say just take the training and apply. It's a 30 day wait I'm sure. How much faster do you want it? I live in the Frogtown neighborhood of St. Paul, MN and It's dicey here too.

Old 08-30-2007, 02:46 PM   #4

Well, I think that everyone has their own opinion of where they live. Im in MN, and I would have to say that St. Paul is pretty dicey, but then again, after dark, so are the streets of Rochester.. So.. It's all a matter of opinion.

So, what are the real motives of wanting your carry permit a few days eariler? Beacuse you live in a high crime area, that makes you more of a priority than me? Why shouldnt you wait the full 30 days or what ever just like the rest of us.

Old 08-30-2007, 09:01 PM   #5

Default easy

I think you'l just have to wait. Lunchbox took offense to that question, why? I don't think that he as implying that he was more important than you. He just needs the permit faster than 30 days. So lets all settle down and enjoy a pint!

Old 08-31-2007, 02:44 AM   #6

I wasnt really offended at all, I just wanted to know why this person thought he was the exception to the rule, thats all.

Old 09-01-2007, 01:12 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlmcat View Post
I'm in St Louis, MO (County) Our great city is deemed the worst crime city in the US. Is there a super fast way to get your carry permit here ? They are available, I know that.

If anyone knows of someone that can push through the aplication I would like to know.

Thanks,

Bob Miller rlmcat@charter.net
I'm a little concerned about some one posting their first post wanting what could be a possible short cut in the laws. Other sites call such "trolls." Not saying that rlmcat is a troll or anything but it appears suspicious. He/she has found this site, thus pointing out that computer literacy is at least present. Why would one not go to the MO CCH or AG pages and do a little research? This person could be lurking for one of us to suggest unlawful methods to skirt the requirements and turning it against the gun owning community. I a real and present requirement exists for a permit sooner than the regularly accepted time, the MO state or county website would possibly suggest alternatives. Taxpayer's comment, while I'm sure was in jest, could be taken out of context by antis, causing problems for the gun community. I really hate to have to be this way but we have to be ever vigilent in maintining our rights.

Old 09-02-2007, 12:44 PM   #8

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

http://www.moga.mo.gov/STATUTES/STATUTES.HTM this site may be of some help for you plus here's a gun map of the US

Old 09-03-2007, 11:53 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed21 View Post
I'm a little concerned about some one posting their first post wanting what could be a possible short cut in the laws. Other sites call such "trolls." Not saying that rlmcat is a troll or anything but it appears suspicious. He/she has found this site, thus pointing out that computer literacy is at least present. Why would one not go to the MO CCH or AG pages and do a little research? This person could be lurking for one of us to suggest unlawful methods to skirt the requirements and turning it against the gun owning community. I a real and present requirement exists for a permit sooner than the regularly accepted time, the MO state or county website would possibly suggest alternatives. Taxpayer's comment, while I'm sure was in jest, could be taken out of context by antis, causing problems for the gun community. I really hate to have to be this way but we have to be ever vigilent in maintining our rights.
I would agree.