Carry Advice

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Carry Advice

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-11-2013, 03:03 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1115 Times on 583 Posts
Likes Given: 49

Default Carry Advice

I just took a summer job as a life guard, and need advice on how to carry either my Taurus Judge or my .44 mag Desert Eagle in my bathing suit. It has to be concealed, as I don't have a carry license because I'm still on parole from that unfortunate incident at the Tupperware convention, but since I've been self-medicating with street drugs the neighbor's dog told me I'm a lot calmer.

I haven't been able to practice much recently, but I do have a lot of experience with firearms from playing call of duty -- much better than a shooting range, as you can do it sitting down and eating pizza with a 12 pack of malt liquor. (Hey, does anyone know what these green pills are?)

Although sometimes it does get sorta lonely here in the basement, and I wish I could find a cute female who's into guns to come over and rack my slide . . . hello, yellow pills . . . where was I?

Seriously, where was I? Todays been sort of a blur . . . is it Thursday yet?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 07-11-2013, 03:07 AM   #2
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 870 Times on 418 Posts
Likes Given: 80

Well, I always do what the voices tell me to do!!

JP-US Naval Aviation AMSC 20 years ( retired) ASW/Aircrew Wings
US Naval Academy Shooting Instructor (Annapolis) and shooting team member
Alway keep your six covered

Old 07-11-2013, 03:10 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dearhunter View Post
Well, I always do what the voices tell me to do!!
I used to be schizophrenic, but we're much better now.

Old 07-11-2013, 03:13 AM   #4
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1786 Times on 1170 Posts
Likes Given: 1523

Quote:
Originally Posted by txpossum View Post
I just took a summer job as a life guard, and need advice on how to carry either my Taurus Judge or my .44 mag Desert Eagle in my bathing suit. It has to be concealed, as I don't have a carry license because I'm still on parole from that unfortunate incident at the Tupperware convention, but since I've been self-medicating with street drugs the neighbor's dog told me I'm a lot calmer.

I haven't been able to practice much recently, but I do have a lot of experience with firearms from playing call of duty -- much better than a shooting range, as you can do it sitting down and eating pizza with a 12 pack of malt liquor. (Hey, does anyone know what these green pills are?)

Although sometimes it does get sorta lonely here in the basement, and I wish I could find a cute female who's into guns to come over and rack my slide . . . hello, yellow pills . . . where was I?

The real question is why do you have your Speedo on backwards?

“Somebody has to speak for these people. Y'all got on this boat for different reasons, but y'all come to the same place. So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this—they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people...better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave.” Mal Reynolds Serenity/Firefly

Old 07-11-2013, 03:18 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFlynt View Post
The real question is why do you have your Speedo on backwards?
After a few days I turn it around and I get another week before having to wash it.
Old 07-11-2013, 11:00 AM   #6

Liked 97 Times on 70 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:

Carrying while wearing a bathing suit shouldn't be a problem, it's not like you had anything to get in the way.

Old 07-11-2013, 11:29 AM   #7
Retired
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2771 Times on 1605 Posts
Likes Given: 1210

Depending on what brand of swim suit you have could determine which firearm you can conceal.

Speedo's have a way of displaying (or printing) if you get the wrong materiel or size.

Amendment II:
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Life Member NRA
Life Member NAHC
Former President of the ECPT (Eifel Combat Pistol Team)

Old 07-11-2013, 04:31 PM   #8
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
After a few days I turn it around and I get another week before having to wash it.
Was gonna ask if you then turned it wrong side out for another weeks wearing?

“Somebody has to speak for these people. Y'all got on this boat for different reasons, but y'all come to the same place. So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this—they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people...better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave.” Mal Reynolds Serenity/Firefly

Old 07-11-2013, 04:32 PM   #9
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by danf_fl View Post
Depending on what brand of swim suit you have could determine which firearm you can conceal.

Speedo's have a way of displaying (or printing) if you get the wrong materiel or size.
What's the proper method of concealed carry if you are wearing a banana hammock?

racer_x Likes This 
Old 07-11-2013, 07:41 PM   #10
Retired
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2771 Times on 1605 Posts
Likes Given: 1210

I made a promise to the American Dairy Association never to reveal pictures of me in my Speedo's

(The cows see it and are jealous. Like any other union, they go on strike and quit producing.)

Amendment II:
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Life Member NRA
Life Member NAHC
Former President of the ECPT (Eifel Combat Pistol Team)