Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Carry Advice (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/carry-advice-93737/)

txpossum 07-11-2013 04:03 AM

Carry Advice

I just took a summer job as a life guard, and need advice on how to carry either my Taurus Judge or my .44 mag Desert Eagle in my bathing suit. It has to be concealed, as I don't have a carry license because I'm still on parole from that unfortunate incident at the Tupperware convention, but since I've been self-medicating with street drugs the neighbor's dog told me I'm a lot calmer.

I haven't been able to practice much recently, but I do have a lot of experience with firearms from playing call of duty -- much better than a shooting range, as you can do it sitting down and eating pizza with a 12 pack of malt liquor. (Hey, does anyone know what these green pills are?)

Although sometimes it does get sorta lonely here in the basement, and I wish I could find a cute female who's into guns to come over and rack my slide . . . hello, yellow pills . . . where was I?

Seriously, where was I? Todays been sort of a blur . . . is it Thursday yet?

Dearhunter 07-11-2013 04:07 AM

Well, I always do what the voices tell me to do!!:)

txpossum 07-11-2013 04:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dearhunter (Post 1301105)
Well, I always do what the voices tell me to do!!:)

I used to be schizophrenic, but we're much better now.

DFlynt 07-11-2013 04:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by txpossum (Post 1301102)
I just took a summer job as a life guard, and need advice on how to carry either my Taurus Judge or my .44 mag Desert Eagle in my bathing suit. It has to be concealed, as I don't have a carry license because I'm still on parole from that unfortunate incident at the Tupperware convention, but since I've been self-medicating with street drugs the neighbor's dog told me I'm a lot calmer.

I haven't been able to practice much recently, but I do have a lot of experience with firearms from playing call of duty -- much better than a shooting range, as you can do it sitting down and eating pizza with a 12 pack of malt liquor. (Hey, does anyone know what these green pills are?)

Although sometimes it does get sorta lonely here in the basement, and I wish I could find a cute female who's into guns to come over and rack my slide . . . hello, yellow pills . . . where was I?

The real question is why do you have your Speedo on backwards? :eek::eek::p:D

txpossum 07-11-2013 04:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DFlynt (Post 1301111)
The real question is why do you have your Speedo on backwards? :eek::eek::p:D

After a few days I turn it around and I get another week before having to wash it.

steve666 07-11-2013 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by txpossum (Post 1301102)

Carrying while wearing a bathing suit shouldn't be a problem, it's not like you had anything to get in the way.:eek:

danf_fl 07-11-2013 12:29 PM

Depending on what brand of swim suit you have could determine which firearm you can conceal.

Speedo's have a way of displaying (or printing) if you get the wrong materiel or size.

DFlynt 07-11-2013 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by txpossum (Post 1301116)
After a few days I turn it around and I get another week before having to wash it.

Was gonna ask if you then turned it wrong side out for another weeks wearing? :eek::eek::eek::eek:

DFlynt 07-11-2013 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danf_fl (Post 1301322)
Depending on what brand of swim suit you have could determine which firearm you can conceal.

Speedo's have a way of displaying (or printing) if you get the wrong materiel or size.

What's the proper method of concealed carry if you are wearing a banana hammock? :eek::D:D

danf_fl 07-11-2013 08:41 PM

I made a promise to the American Dairy Association never to reveal pictures of me in my Speedo's

(The cows see it and are jealous. Like any other union, they go on strike and quit producing.)