Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Cardinals...are going to have to win... (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/cardinals-going-have-win-50457/)

LONGHAIR 10-24-2011 05:06 PM

Cardinals...are going to have to win...

I just got back from driving 12 hours from Panama City Beach Florida,with only one stop in Nashville for gas and food and my-ass is wiped-out...My Family was out on a deep-sea-fishing boat the last couple of days and then driving strait from Panama City with-out stopping...I'm dead....If you noticed maybe my big-mouth hasn't been around lately....I was a Beach-Bum for a week and a half,and there was a few Bakini's to look at on the beach...The Cardinals are going down the tubes ...Game two in the ninth ening and again last-night....and the rams lost in Texas also to the Cowboys....They may do better tonight...At least I hope-so.....:confused:...There bats just fell silent last night after all that hitting the night before........Well see I guess.........If I can stay-awake.........

silverado113 10-24-2011 05:15 PM

I think the Game 1 Pitcher is back on the mound tonight so I think it will be a low scoring game. I agree though the definitely needed to save up some of those runs from the night before, here's to the hope that their bats wake up tonight.

Txhillbilly 10-24-2011 05:20 PM

We gotta let them win a couple games!!!!!!

GO TEXAS RANGERS

lonyaeger 10-24-2011 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LONGHAIR (Post 609177)
There bats just fell silent last night after all that hitting the night before........

Oh, was that it? Not a world-class pitching performance? You Cards fans are all alike. ;)

LONGHAIR 10-24-2011 08:15 PM

What can you say when you have the ..BEST..player in baseball on your team,playing first base.....just kidding....Lance Berkman has been hitting the ball real good all year also.....I still can't see how we are even in it...We where 10 games-out of first place just a month ago...I'll take-it thow.....:D

LONGHAIR 10-25-2011 02:20 AM

Texas dropped a couple of them balls and it may cost them the game.....

Txhillbilly 10-25-2011 04:27 AM

Napoli is just kicking some Cardinal butt!

Ranger's will take it in Game 6,at St.Louis!

g17frantz 10-25-2011 04:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Txhillbilly
Napoli is just kicking some Cardinal butt!

Ranger's will take it in Game 6,at St.Louis!

Blasphemy sir! But dang we kinda sucked at the end there we did, shame.....

LONGHAIR 10-25-2011 02:03 PM

YEA...The Cardinals beet themselfs last-night...They left base-runners on to-many times.....and trying to steel second base with Pujoles batting,how dum was that...That could of been two runs right there,with Holliday hitting the next at bat....They gave that game-away.........:mad::confused::confused:

LONGHAIR 10-25-2011 09:20 PM

O K .... Maybe the Cardinals need T-MOBILE to call the bullpen and get the right pitcher....They warmed-up the wrong pitcher and said the crowd was to ...LOUD...to hear who's name they said......:confused::mad::confused:......TEXAS.... Has not lost two games in a row in 45 games.....but....The Cardinals have won four out of five World Series after being behind 3 games to two ......Should be good.........:eek::eek::eek: