Car break-in's...
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

Car break-in's...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-30-2011, 04:45 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 130 Times on 108 Posts
Likes Given: 246

Default Car break-in's...

64 ..People came-out of the Baseball game at Busch Stadium last week to find their car windows broke-out..and in alot of the cases nothing missing.....Police said the robbers where looking for guns under the seat or in the glove-box....of people who had carry-permit....So the Mayor passed a law that goes into effect in 30 days that the parking-lot attendents can't leave the lot till the game is over...Before they where leaving the lots after they where full...and no body was watching the cars....Watch your stuff this Holiday......Just saying.....

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 06-30-2011, 07:40 PM   #2

Liked 460 Times on 315 Posts
Likes Given: 173

Thank's for the heads up! I'll let everyone I know around here know.

Old 06-30-2011, 07:50 PM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5738 Times on 3362 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Yup, school is out and the kids are "playing".

Old 06-30-2011, 08:26 PM   #4

Orangello, What is your view on Pandas?

Old 06-30-2011, 08:32 PM   #5
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5738 Times on 3362 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSadPanda View Post
Orangello, What is your view on Pandas?
They are wannabe bears too lazy to kill anything, though it is said they will eat carrion if they find it. IMO, they are almost the perfect bear, especially since they are caged in zoos or in a VERY limited range of wilderness preserve, not to mention they are few in number and lousy at reproducing. I don't think they are quite as fast as the grizzlies either, allowing plenty of time to add lead.

If we could just get the grizzlies and black bears into the same endangered status and wimpy/lazy disposition.

Old 06-30-2011, 08:39 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello View Post
They are wannabe bears too lazy to kill anything, though it is said they will eat carrion if they find it. IMO, they are almost the perfect bear, especially since they are caged in zoos or in a VERY limited range of wilderness preserve, not to mention they are few in number and lousy at reproducing. I don't think they are quite as fast as the grizzlies either, allowing plenty of time to add lead.

If we could just get the grizzlies and black bears into the same endangered status and wimpy/lazy disposition.
I really can't argue with that. They are non-native to America, and have literally zero quality features. But if you tried to cuddle with one, it would maul your face off

Old 07-01-2011, 12:05 AM   #7

Didn't you see it all over the St.Louis news lately...ST.LOUIS Mayor Slay passed the new law,to take affect in 30 days...By then they will have robbed all the cars anyway,and stop when the law goes into effect.....The Bad-guys watch the news to.......

Old 07-01-2011, 12:27 AM   #8
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 32 Times on 24 Posts
Likes Given: 30

I do not find this surprising at all. Every time i go over the river for a supercross/ or game i never leave anything of any value in my vehicle. Its bound to disappear or come out and your car gone.

Old 07-01-2011, 01:44 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by LONGHAIR View Post
Didn't you see it all over the St.Louis news lately...ST.LOUIS Mayor Slay passed the new law,to take affect in 30 days...By then they will have robbed all the cars anyway,and stop when the law goes into effect.....The Bad-guys watch the news to.......
I don't watch the news for St. Louis. Almost all the stations have a habit of totally messing up the facts and misleading the viewers. Theoretically: Say that there were 10 break-ins in June this year. The news stations will look up the records of the break-ins in June of the last 10 years or so and then report that "There have been 100+ break-ins in June alone! Imagine what July will bring?!" Yea no thanks. I Don't know who said it, but the saying "Every lie has a bit of truth in it" certainly applies to the news stations. /rantover

Old 07-01-2011, 03:01 AM   #10

The news is all about ratings......