Canine Companions #2 - Page 9
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

Canine Companions #2

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2013, 04:08 PM   #81
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 118 Times on 79 Posts
Likes Given: 21

I raise German Shepherds and as such have had several great dogs.

My first K9 dog was Sam and he died in about 1990 so I have no electronic pictures of him. He was a Silver Gray and that is what we breed for.

The first picture is of 3 pups that all turned silver grey - - - they started out black.

Second picture is Ava - - -one of the pups at about 6 months

Santos is more the traditional color ( I get several every litter ) and he is now on the local Sheriff's Dept as a drug sniffer and is being trained for take downs.

Fourth picture is of 4 pups showing the silver gray color I like.
3-girls-6-19-2012.jpg   ava-sandy-hendrich-.jpg   santos.jpg   four-silver-grays.jpg  
axxe55 Likes This 
Old 01-03-2013, 06:32 PM   #82

Liked 229 Times on 141 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwk4667
I raise German Shepherds and as such have had several great dogs.

My first K9 dog was Sam and he died in about 1990 so I have no electronic pictures of him. He was a Silver Gray and that is what we breed for.

The first picture is of 3 pups that all turned silver grey - - - they started out black.

Second picture is Ava - - -one of the pups at about 6 months

Santos is more the traditional color ( I get several every litter ) and he is now on the local Sheriff's Dept as a drug sniffer and is being trained for take downs.

Fourth picture is of 4 pups showing the silver gray color I like.
Where are you located at? Just wondering,here in a couple years I'll be looking for a GSD, I'd love to have a pup off a litter from my dads dog Otto,awesome dog. But he's about 5 or 6 years old and I'm not sure that we'd still be able to stud him out at the age he'd be by then. So I've been keeping an eye out for GSD breeders for when I'm in a position to get one of my own.

Old 01-03-2013, 07:34 PM   #83

Liked 118 Times on 79 Posts
Likes Given: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jstrong View Post
Where are you located at? Just wondering,here in a couple years I'll be looking for a GSD, I'd love to have a pup off a litter from my dads dog Otto,awesome dog. But he's about 5 or 6 years old and I'm not sure that we'd still be able to stud him out at the age he'd be by then. So I've been keeping an eye out for GSD breeders for when I'm in a position to get one of my own.
I'm in Greensboro Indiana ( about 1/2 way from Indianapolis and the Ohio line on I 70)

I am currently looking for a new stud in silver gray I have 3 of "Boss's" daughters - - - Please post a picture of your male.

I will try to PM you with my info.

Here is a picture of Boss
debi-boss.jpg  

Old 01-03-2013, 08:13 PM   #84

Liked 229 Times on 141 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwk4667

I'm in Greensboro Indiana ( about 1/2 way from Indianapolis and the Ohio line on I 70)

I am currently looking for a new stud in silver gray I have 3 of "Boss's" daughters - - - Please post a picture of your male.

I will try to PM you with my info.

Here is a picture of Boss
Pretty dog, here's Otto. May be able to find a better picture somewhere.

image-3587394843.jpg
axxe55 Likes This