Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Which Canidate is likely to get your vote?

View Poll Results: Which canidate are you likly to vote for?
Fred Thompson 20 60.61%
Hillary Clinton 0 0%
Ron Paul 8 24.24%
Barack Obama 1 3.03%
Rudy Guliani 1 3.03%
Joesph Biden 0 0%
Mike Huckabee 1 3.03%
John Edwards 1 3.03%
John McCain 1 3.03%
Sam Brownback 0 0%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-14-2007, 07:13 PM   #51
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Thompson voted for the AWB. Are you kidding me? He belongs to the CFR who are THE BAD GUYS. Are there so many uninformed on this board. Sheesh.

Ron Paul is Mr. Constitution, and stands alone against the neocons, the left, the media and especially the bankers running the Federal (not govt) Reserve ( has none). Restore the Constitution, restore the republic.

If you do not know who the CFR are you need to get some G-2.

Semper Fi

Old 11-14-2007, 07:28 PM   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by billt View Post
I hope Newt Gingrich gets into this thing. He and Fred would make a good ticket. I don't care who comes first. Bill T.
Both Newt and Fred are members of the Council on Foreign Relations. As are Hitlary, Obama, Edwards, Guiliani, Romney and Richardson. The CFR are pushing the NAU via the SPP and are globalist in their push for us to cede more of our sovereignty for NAFTA, CAFTA, FTAA and LOST which is now in the Senate. Robert Pastor's book pushing for a North American Commuity is referenced on the CFR web site. They are a bunch of NWO collectivists and anybody associated with them should not be an office holder. Oh, yeah, Cheney seemed to think it was funny that when he was running for office, the fact that he was an officer in the CFR was kept from the voters. Those folks are bad news and do not stand for the Constitution.

Old 11-20-2007, 07:51 PM   #53

Fred is dropping in the polls and not getting any money while Dr. Paul is gaining rapidly on the media favorites.

www.teaparty07.com

Member GCO

Last edited by Chuck; 11-20-2007 at 07:52 PM. Reason: Because I can.