Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Canadian Forces Comannder in hot water?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2013, 07:03 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 344 Times on 220 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Been meaning to post this a few times, but kept on forgetting. I'd just like to say that only reason I'm surprised is because who is involves. I'm in no way amazed that this happened in the town I'm living in. All kind of idiots seem to get caught doing what they shouldn't be, but I believe this fellow takes the cake.

The crazy part, he's been suspected of sexual assault three other times as well as conspiracy to secretly film a woman and man in their bedroom.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/story/2013/05/02/edmonton-wainwright-charged-commander.html

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here