Can someone answer this question - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Can someone answer this question

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2009, 01:15 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

I should have just used my old PI name Eaglepi, My name is Ron so you can just call me Ron.

Yes we got a bunch of snow.....lol been blowing it all day. here's a pic of what I had to deal with today

Old 03-12-2009, 03:53 AM   #12

Welcome Eaglepi! NW ND here- I wouldn't think it would have anything to do with crossing the state lines would it? I tried to buy a handgun at Cabelas in East Grand Forks a few weeks ago- the salesman told me to just drive across the river and buy it- it would be a lot quicker and a lot less paperwork. He also told me that they could transfer it across the river for an additional $30 ...... Hopefully it is just that the system is overloaded. You guys out east really don't have that much snow- This was taken 2 miles south of my farm about a week ago- the kids needed to get out of the house- so we went looking for coyotes for a while............ Still can't figure out why the school bus is late everyday
junction-400.jpg  

Old 03-12-2009, 04:13 AM   #13

Liked 1441 Times on 812 Posts
Likes Given: 1290

That's a lot of white sand guys!

Here's my back yard.

http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/...ps18cfbeae.jpg

Get her dirty, then clean her so she starts to respect you. When her trust is complete, she will serve you well for a lifetime!

"...if doves shot back, there wouldn't be a need for a bag limit."
- orangello

Old 03-12-2009, 12:46 PM   #14
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 3356 Times on 1737 Posts
Likes Given: 354

If your name is fairly common and you did not provide your SSN, it could contribute to the delay. I'm betting it is just a backlog thing.

Oh, and beautifuil snow. I can't remember the last time we got snow. Had to be 4 years ago. Now Ice? We get ice storms every other year.

Old 03-12-2009, 02:27 PM   #15

also it could be that ur a resident of one state and purchasing in another..... i jus purchased a new rifle at Cabela's and i was in and out in 30 min's with the paper work

Old 03-12-2009, 02:38 PM   #16

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

I ran four background last weekend that came back delay. By Tuesday they had all cleared. I thought it was me at first.

Old 03-12-2009, 06:39 PM   #17

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

dont sweat it,i have purchased many firearms in last year,since obama has everyone in a uproar about his stance on gun control,firearms,have been FLYING off the shelves,they are having a tough time keeping up,i just purchased a double rifle a month ago and i was delayed also.the dealer said its very common lately.some dealers are 11 months behind on back orders.i see you posted yesterday,you probably already got it then.