Cameras do not lie
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Cameras do not lie

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2013, 07:57 PM   #1
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3863 Times on 2306 Posts
Likes Given: 3233

Default Cameras do not lie

This is what happens when people have too much power over others...coming to a town near you!

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/video-captures-jasper-texas-police-officers-beating-woman-204501776.html

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 06-04-2013, 08:09 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1003 Times on 613 Posts
Likes Given: 413

I agree!

The clip they showed on the news of her kicking the cop COMPLETELY across the floor and onto his A$$ was impressive!

If It Were Easy, They Would Not Call It Work, And Everyone Would Do It

Old 06-04-2013, 08:43 PM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5734 Times on 3360 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruggieTex View Post
I agree!

The clip they showed on the news of her kicking the cop COMPLETELY across the floor and onto his A$$ was impressive!
It didn't look like that from the angle I saw on yahoo. I thought he fell on his own???

I find this disappointing. I know we hold them to a really high yardstick, but there seems to be a lack of professionalism going on there.

If this was all over a $100 fine, there would seem to be a lack of common sense at play as well. Tow her car & let her pay some storage fees to the wrecker man in addition to the $100 fine, MUCH cheaper on the city/county/taxpayers.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 06-04-2013, 08:49 PM   #4

Liked 4887 Times on 2369 Posts
Likes Given: 1524

I always try to give LEO's the benefit of the doubt but with video evidence like this... both of these dirt bags need to not only loose there jobs, but be prosecuted for aggravated assault and Civil Rights violations.

We'll see how tuff these "tin horn" thugs really are when there sharing a cell with that young woman's cousins.

Tack

Old 06-04-2013, 08:49 PM   #5
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

I will work on employing a sarcasm indicator, but did think I saw her kick him...only caught once on the local news, though.

Either way, I Agee that was WAY too much force and this hurts the citizen, the department, the taxpayer and the image of the Executive branch all!

axxe55 Likes This 
Old 06-04-2013, 08:54 PM   #6
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3863 Times on 2306 Posts
Likes Given: 3233

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackleberry1 View Post
I always try to give LEO's the benefit of the doubt but with video evidence like this... both of these dirt bags need to not only loose there jobs, but be prosecuted for aggravated assault and Civil Rights violations.

We'll see how tuff these "tin horn" thugs really are when there sharing a cell with that young woman's cousins.

Tack
hmmm....sounds good to me...
imagescab1i51c.jpg  
Old 06-04-2013, 09:05 PM   #7
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5734 Times on 3360 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackleberry1 View Post

Tack
The article I read earlier indicated the city council had already terminated their employment.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

axxe55 Likes This 
Old 06-04-2013, 09:09 PM   #8
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1191 Times on 662 Posts
Likes Given: 509

That's why you don't mouth off to cops in Texas.

This happened on tape, but lots of stuff happens that never makes it to prime time.

This whole country is in a pretty sad state of affairs, but it would be nice if we could do better here in Texas.

Old 06-04-2013, 09:54 PM   #9
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbd512
That's why you don't mouth off to cops in Texas.

This happened on tape, but lots of stuff happens that never makes it to prime time.

This whole country is in a pretty sad state of affairs, but it would be nice if we could do better here in Texas.
Not far from me Ft. Worth PD shot a homeowner in his garage while responding to an alarm across the street. Not sure it it is mentioned on this forum, but he was concerned with the nearby actions and maintaining an armed vigil within house footprint. When he was approached and identified himself he, from what the news reported, refused to put down his gun and was promptly shot dead...
Not sure if this was the original intent of our framers....
image-621977142.jpg  

Old 06-04-2013, 10:09 PM   #10
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1191 Times on 662 Posts
Likes Given: 509

If the police tell you to put your gun down and you don't do it, expect to be shot.

I'm not saying he wasn't within his rights to be armed on his own property, but the police don't take "no" for an answer. If you don't kill them, they kill you. For the time being, it's still better to settle who was right and who was wrong in the courts.

In the words of the police officer who taught me how to shoot, "They're only a few IQ points higher than the people they're chasing."