CA: The California Monopoly Finds Itself Innocent

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > CA: The California Monopoly Finds Itself Innocent

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2009, 10:35 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default CA: The California Monopoly Finds Itself Innocent

The great state of California releases a violent criminal without following any of its own rules, and then the sicko brutally stabs a 15-year-old girl the next day. According to this article , the black-robed ruling party boss finds the government “not guilty” because, as he so aptly put it, the government has no duty to protect the public.

Why does anyone trust the government to do anything on behalf of the people and even more, why does anyone trust the government to be able to stand in judgment of itself in an honest or fair manner?

Judge clears state in parolee's attack on girl

Three groups spend other people's money: children, thieves, and politicians. All three need supervision. —DICK ARMEY

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-16-2009, 11:50 PM   #2

Liked 9 Times on 3 Posts

""There's no recourse for anything that they do regardless of how grossly negligent their behavior is," Linda Schaller said last week in an interview from her San Francisco home, where her 17-year-old daughter, Loren, is still recovering from her wounds in the May 2007 attack."

Yes there is, but it's generally not spoken of in polite society...yet.

9x18=Makarov

Old 02-17-2009, 12:10 AM   #3

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3478 Times on 1609 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottG View Post

Anybody have an address on the patrol board who let that monster out?

I am sure someone might like to have a discussion as to the Pros and Cons of early release and violent offenders...

JD

Old 02-17-2009, 12:38 AM   #4

That would be commifornia for ya.

If we dont stand together we dont stand a chance. unknown

One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils of the world are to be cured by legislation. Thomas Reed

Old 02-17-2009, 01:28 AM   #5

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottG View Post
""There's no recourse for anything that they do regardless of how grossly negligent their behavior is," Linda Schaller said last week in an interview from her San Francisco home, where her 17-year-old daughter, Loren, is still recovering from her wounds in the May 2007 attack."

Anyone remember the scene in Sin City where Clive Owen takes Benicio Del Toro's head, shoves it in the toilet, and says (while holding a straight razor to his neck) "Hi, I'm Shelly's new boyfriend, and I'm out of my mind" ?

I think there would a lot less crime if criminals were so spooked upon 're-entry' to society that they would just go hide in their little pathetic shells of existence......

Old 02-17-2009, 02:43 AM   #6
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1175 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

I would refer you to my sig line, with the note that it is just about upon us.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 02-17-2009, 10:39 AM   #7

Liked 34 Times on 29 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CA357 View Post
I would refer you to my sig line, with the note that it is just about upon us.
What it is never too soon to start shooting people.

I can solve all the crim problems. Everyone is to carry a CW when out in public. It is not the federal or state governemnts duty to protect the people or person. Then it falls by default to the people or person. That is they way our country was set up correct. So therefor the 2nd Admendment allows me to protect myself at all times. There should be no training and no lic requirments to CCW at any time in anyplace.