Buying Guns Online
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Buying Guns Online

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-09-2012, 04:00 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 794 Times on 518 Posts
Likes Given: 888

Default Buying Guns Online

Did anybody see this story? It makes me mad as hell! Ive gotten all my best deals from private sellers... I dont think a store would of traded me, my Medusa for a shotgun, nor a SKS for a Springfield 1903... Who the hell are you people to tell me what I can or cannot buy/sell or how to... You guys are ruining my hussle!! All this has the same reasoning, like not being able to sell your car 'cuz the buyer might get drunk and take out some school children walking though a crosswalk...

Why do they never seem to find the "good" (lack of better term) gun owners. When they ask about selling a "assault rifle", why does nobody stand up say its just a semi-auto rifle, NOT a assault rifle..
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/46316454#.TzPnmflABzU

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-09-2012, 04:15 PM   #2

Liked 360 Times on 224 Posts
Likes Given: 167

I wonder if they are going to do a story on how many knives, swords, billy clubs, and any other weapons that get sold through Craigslist....lol yeah right. Well it seems they have the other side of the story in the comments they are getting, but let's hope those anti gun elected officials don't see this "story" and try to do something stupid!

"Regardless of whether justified of not, you will feel sad about killing another human being. It is better to be sad than to be room temperature." - Joe B Fricks.

Member:
01 FFL, GOFFA, NRA, GOA, IAVA, VFW, ABATE of Iowa D15.

Old 02-09-2012, 04:32 PM   #3
FAA licensed bugsmasher
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2264 Times on 1223 Posts
Likes Given: 819

More media fear-mongering.

Scott

Quote:
If you're not representing Jesus in a way that makes people want to hang out with you, you're doing it wrong.
Quote:
Those who refuse to participate in politics shall be governed by their inferiors. -Plato
Join the NRA

Old 02-09-2012, 05:29 PM   #4

I just dont understand how they think... If a criminal is going to kill someone, they will kill them regardless. YES Guns kill people, but so does fire, drugs, car accidents, baseball bats, water, electricity... And my list could go on for days. The point is you can ban it but its not going to solve the problem.

Old 02-09-2012, 06:20 PM   #5
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 536 Times on 323 Posts

I want to know what website they used to buy those guns ? Cause the ones like gun broker you need an FFL on the guns that I have looked at .I am not sure about all the guns on there. But I call BS on that whole interview all they could say was that guns are bad and why would you need to own one unless you are a drug dealer or a mass murderer. I hate the liberal media!

"Don't call me Sir, I work for a living"

"I'm an A**hole"

Old 02-09-2012, 06:27 PM   #6

Liked 1195 Times on 713 Posts
Likes Given: 381

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSGSF View Post
I want to know what website they used to buy those guns ? Cause the ones like gun broker you need an FFL on the guns that I have looked at .I am not sure about all the guns on there. But I call BS on that whole interview all they could say was that guns are bad and why would you need to own one unless you are a drug dealer or a mass murderer. I hate the liberal media!
Craigslist and others like that. They are not buying these guns and having them sent to their home they are setting up a meeting. Much like how I sold a few couches and bought my kitchen table.

Scary thought, you can buy and sell cars in the same manner and they are far more deadly than guns.

"Good people drink good beer."
Hunter S. Thompson

Old 02-09-2012, 06:36 PM   #7

Liked 8 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 3

My question is, how many responsible gun owners/sellers rejected their sale before they found all those yahoo's??? Bet there was alot but they will never tell because the whole point is to inject fear and give the anti-gun crowd more fuel for the fire Number one reason that if i sell a gun, i sell it to someone i know (which is a risk within itself but at least i know they are not a criminal before i sold them a gun) or i'll take the hit and sell it to a gun shop. The last thing i want is that knock on the door from a LEO and having to explain that i sold the gun that killed one or more people.

"If guns kill people then does that mean the spoon is the reason Rosie O'Donnell is fat"

"Guns don't kill people.......People kill people"

Old 02-09-2012, 07:33 PM   #8
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 9360 Times on 4036 Posts
Likes Given: 1472

Craigslist does not permit posting guns. Put one on there, they will pull it within a few minutes.

What we have here is... failure- to communicate.

Old 02-09-2012, 08:37 PM   #9
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5734 Times on 3360 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

I found it amusing when they described the Yugo SKS as

Quote:
a tactical assault rifle modified to use bullets for an AK-47
. It had about the same tapco stuff on it as my Norinco. Perhaps the morons don't know the difference between a magazine and a bullet and presumed the tapco removable mags (looked like) to be from an AK-47.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 02-09-2012, 10:27 PM   #10
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 9360 Times on 4036 Posts
Likes Given: 1472

'Gello, they had to find SOME way to get AK47 into their story.....

What we have here is... failure- to communicate.