Burial, cremation, or composting - Page 4
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

Burial, cremation, or composting

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2011, 06:48 PM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 16 Times on 13 Posts

Default when im done ...........

as long as im not put in a suit .....i dont care .party at the funeral ...burn me nekid or bury me in my jeans ,engineer steel toes and a sleeveless harley t shirt , all i'll need is few bucks in my pocket ,my gerber lock blade tanto ,and a full bic lighter .....i think my ink ,would look good under parlor lights.

Old 01-09-2011, 06:49 PM   #32

Liked 3740 Times on 1828 Posts
Likes Given: 13270

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepcreep927 View Post
Dude, I think BBQ would be the LAST thing anyone would enjoy given the first part of your sentence. Unless you're PART... Never mind...
Hey, it's my party so I say what goes!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Est sularas oth mithas

"either way, you were guilty by association, so you were smited...." JD

Old 01-09-2011, 07:04 PM   #33

Liked 38 Times on 32 Posts

I had thought about a THEME Funeral.

ZOMBIES how effing cool would that be?

WHAT look I want a coffin painted gloss black with the Umbrella corp logo on the top then I want my make-up to look like a zombie I also want hydraulics placed so that part way through the ceremony I raise from the coffin MOAN and stick my arms out and turn my head like a zombie.

That would be so effing epic cool.

I want all my FTF brothers and sisters to suit up like zombie killing machines. OH RSG as Alice HAWTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT..........

WIFE said NO but I got time to work on her about it.

Old 01-10-2011, 12:40 AM   #34

Liked 16 Times on 13 Posts

Default the baddest ass funeral ever............

as long as we can go over the top .....strap my dead ass to a 600 lb hampshire hog ..light us on fire... just as the doors open up on the c130 drop us at 20,000 ft on a moonless night right down upon mecca during ramadon....

Old 01-10-2011, 02:21 AM   #35

Liked 194 Times on 136 Posts
Likes Given: 316

cremation and then mix my ashes into some clay...make some pigeons up, and I want my dad, coach, brother, cousin and all my other buddies on the shooting team here to blast away....god help them if they miss me

Old 01-10-2011, 02:24 AM   #36

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

I want to be mixed with gunpowder and loaded in 45acp rounds and fired through a Colt 1911.
"---------\_/

Old 01-10-2011, 03:08 AM   #37
WDB

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Cremation is the least expensive and the way I will be put to the past. No funeral or memorial either. Why pay a lot of $ to express what those that are close to me already feel. My ash is for those I leave behind to do with what ever brings them closure. I've been to enough funerals where the loss of someone close was exploited by those that profit from the tragic event. "Se/He deserves the best as a lasting memorial to who they were. The lasting memorial is in the heart not a rosewod casket and a headstone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benning Boy View Post
If you're really bored, I'm your huckleberry. If you really want a challenge, I'm the one.

If you're really smart, you'll just peddle your paint.

Old 01-10-2011, 03:32 AM   #38
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1000 Times on 625 Posts
Likes Given: 1877

Before my Dad passed away 2 years ago, he often said he wanted his neighbor (a contractor) to nail together a pine box for his coffin. So when my sisters and i met with the funeral home rep (kid who grew up down the street from us, and played with us as kids) tried to push us on the cement vault and fancy metal casket with waterproofing and silk linings, etc, we told him "That's not what Dad wanted" and prevailed. He was buried in a nice looking pine casket used for cremations. Sh!t, Dad would've come back and haunted us if we'd spent that much of his insurance money on that fancy stuff! He always thought the funeral home gouged him for Mom's burial, and she graduated HS with the owner!

Old 01-10-2011, 11:57 AM   #39

Liked 31 Times on 25 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Member of the Alcor Foundation. They're going to toss my dead a** into a vat of liquid Nitrogen. Barring that, I'd want my body tossed on the front lawn of the worst president in history (and so far, that's the current asshat in the White House) and let me lie there and stink.

Old 01-10-2011, 05:04 PM   #40
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5738 Times on 3362 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Quote:
Originally Posted by jca1 View Post
I want to be mixed with gunpowder and loaded in 45acp rounds and fired through a Colt 1911.
One of the guys who helped get Disc Golf started and organized was cremated and put in the plastic for a special run of putters.