Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Burglar shot dead... developing

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2010, 09:17 PM   #1
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2532 Times on 1268 Posts
Likes Given: 239

Default Burglar shot dead... developing

It's still early in the investigation. I hope they don't decide he (homeowner) wasn't justified. Some reports use the term burglar, others use the term "home invasion." The room temperature perp had to be fairly dense.

ksl.com - Homeowner fatally shoots burglary suspect

NRA Life Member

"If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand."
Milton Friedman

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 11-08-2010, 09:52 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1173 Times on 509 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

Does Utah have a Castle Doctrine? If so, case closed.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 11-08-2010, 09:57 PM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1728 Times on 1247 Posts
Likes Given: 1971

Default So Sad!!!!

I can't believe they are even thinking about bringing charges against the person who did the neighbors and the world a Big Favor. So long scumbag. One down and way to many to go....

Old 11-08-2010, 11:55 PM   #4

Liked 39 Times on 29 Posts
Likes Given: 137

Burglar, home invader, who cares? Don't want to get shot stay out of my house. Seems simple enough to me

Greg

“The stupid neither forgive nor forget; the naive forgive and forget; the wise forgive but do not forget.”

"Never underestimate the predictability of stupid"

Old 11-09-2010, 12:23 AM   #5

Liked 33 Times on 28 Posts

Quote:
Poulton's father said his son was a good kid trying to get his life together.
Good effing lord really. If the parents were that stupid then I am sure the kids was even more stupid. Thank god that family line has been stopped.

If it was my kids. I know I would have said I told the stupid little bastard not to be stealing from people someone is going to shoot his stupid ass. Well it looks like the baster didn't listen to me did he. He was an effing idiot Not sure where I went wrong but I am sorry for the actions of my formerly stupid son. If he will allow me I will buy the victim a case of ammo his choice.

How is it that every young male in the world that gets whacked breaking into someone home was a gosh darn good effing kid?

Hey stupid your kids was scum and a waste of oxygen. He wasn't trying to get his life together he was trying to steal from someone that had the wits and wear withal to defend themselves. I for one am glad to see one less scum scuking dirtbag taking a dirt nap.

Last edited by cpttango30; 11-09-2010 at 12:25 AM.

Old 11-09-2010, 12:25 AM   #6
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 5121 Times on 2667 Posts
Likes Given: 310

sounds like the home owner did the righ thing on the surface of the story. hopefully it pans out to be the truth. more power to offing home breaker scum.

Old 11-09-2010, 09:15 PM   #7

Likes Given: 2

This was about a mile from my house and a few blocks from my brother, I say good on the homeowner, Its too bad it had to come to this, But you have to do what you have to do...

Old 11-09-2010, 10:50 PM   #8

Liked 17 Times on 6 Posts

I'm with Tango on this one. To many "parents" in denial about what their kids are capable of. Good ridance to the little $hit stain.