Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Bullies suck, its time we tell them that!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2012, 10:36 AM   #41
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 285 Times on 247 Posts

Too much BS speculation and assumption. If we're going to assume that she was ridiculed for her passionate love of singing, then we must too assume that she sang. Tell me, where could she sing that would derive such torment? In private? Nope!!! In choir? No, I'd bet she sang right in the friggin hallways. That's audible assault and pollution. I would've ridiculed and possibly beaten someone going though my school non-stop singing. Just imagine it!

I'm having lunch, my one repieve from the monotony of ignorant and undereducated teachers and students, and all the sudden "BLAH BLIBBIDY BLAH BLAH SINGING A TERRIBLE SONG OH MY FRACKIN LORD WHAT IS THIS FRESH HELL BLAH!!!"

I wont lie, sound is my most hightened sense and I cant stand being in a situation where theres something aweful going on. If I'm in a crowded bar or restaurant I have to leave before I start fekkin up a lot of people. That aside, nobody likes being accosted in any way. Point made!

Old 10-01-2012, 11:25 AM   #42
Big TOW
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5880 Times on 2909 Posts
Likes Given: 6233

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeyondTheBox View Post
Too much BS speculation and assumption. If we're going to assume that she was ridiculed for her passionate love of singing, then we must too assume that she sang. Tell me, where could she sing that would derive such torment? In private? Nope!!! In choir? No, I'd bet she sang right in the friggin hallways. That's audible assault and pollution. I would've ridiculed and possibly beaten someone going though my school non-stop singing. Just imagine it!

I'm having lunch, my one repieve from the monotony of ignorant and undereducated teachers and students, and all the sudden "BLAH BLIBBIDY BLAH BLAH SINGING A TERRIBLE SONG OH MY FRACKIN LORD WHAT IS THIS FRESH HELL BLAH!!!"

I wont lie, sound is my most hightened sense and I cant stand being in a situation where theres something aweful going on. If I'm in a crowded bar or restaurant I have to leave before I start fekkin up a lot of people. That aside, nobody likes being accosted in any way. Point made!
Where do you stand on the other Amendments if you hate 1A?

BTB, sounds like you may have been on one side or another of this activity more than once, which one were you? What did you do to cope with noisy lunch rooms and athletic events? Im pretty sure that "Fekkin up people" isnt a reasonable response to noise, I'm certain the other patrons appreciate the fact that you leave before your forced to "F.U.P." because they were noisy!

In some ways, Im like you! When I hear things I dont like, dont care to hear or piss me off, I tend to leave (unless its my boss and I need a job). Not because I have the urge to "FUP", because I have legs! Hell, 21 years in the Military provided 1000 situations to "FUP", as an NCO in charge of a whole AA Platoon, I could have done that often!!!

Noise and singing good or bad are not impetus for beat-downs ever, if that was the case, I would be smacking folks every time I heard a foul, vulgar or sicko Rapp song and I work in a University so my career would be short instead of going on 20 years!

I wouldn't include that bit of personnel insight about your urge to "FUP" in any Pistol or CCW permits you might apply for, "Fekkin up people" cause they are noisy is frowned against in most societies and wasnt the intention of 2A or our right to defend ourselves.

Last edited by WebleyFosbery38; 10-01-2012 at 11:27 AM.
People Like This 
Old 10-01-2012, 12:45 PM   #43
Dispossessed Mechwarrior.
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Location: Southern Alabama or Northern Florida, the jury is still out.
Liked 1340 Times on 792 Posts
Likes Given: 3358

REALLY!?!?!

You think that someone singing off key is justification for bullying?!?

There is no logical reason to bully anyone!

Like WebleyFosbury38, I too was a Platoon SGT, hell I was even and Acting First Sergeant, and believe me when I tell you that I have heard just about every obnoxious sound that a person can make, and they were coming from those that outranked me and those that I out ranked. And none of those people deserved a "beat down" because they were whining.

I think that a reevaluation of your posting or attitude is in order.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeyondTheBox View Post

How different the new order would be if we could consult the Veteran instead of the Politician - Henry Miller
The Soldier, above all other people, prays for peace, for he must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur
WebleyFosbery38 Likes This 
Old 10-01-2012, 09:39 PM   #44
Big TOW
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

See Rurak, 40 years ago when faced with a response like BTB's, I would probably have just ran the other way. I never look for a disagreement but its not my goal to shy away from one either!

Their is no reason to hit anyone you do not fear is going to hurt you, Ever....

Match Point, Game!

Old 10-01-2012, 11:31 PM   #45

Liked 41 Times on 28 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeyondTheBox

You are a dumbass! You will get no more attention from me or probably anyone else. You are only here for that reason. I've read your other rhetoric and its always antagonistic... You don't even own a weapon. You don't even use your own picture. You come on here to talk because everyone that knows who you are will have nothing to do with you... STFU
I would gladly meet you a the place of your choosing and shut that ignorant c#ck holster on your face? Idiot
(Sorry to the mods... It had to be said)
Old 10-02-2012, 10:37 AM   #46
Big TOW
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

TJ, dont be so harsh, after all, drunks singing off key in a bar is so upsetting and abnormal, someone has got to deal with that before it gets out of hand! BTB is obviously distraught about being turned down at the Tryouts for American Idol, (beat out by a bunch of wimps I might add)!

Im kinda glad he chimed in when he did, I dont think I could have illustrated the issue nearly as well as his way out there response did. People have moved squarely away from supporting the rights of everyone to enjoy and appreciate everything legal America has to offer and now expect society to function exactly as they envision it or else!

I hoped he might rejoin the conversation and qualify why he said those things but his deafening silence likely supports my feelings that he may be one of those who feeds off the pain and embarrassment of those he stomps on like grapes.

A possible candidate to tie to a stump naked and let the calves have at him (The Cowboy Way, what a great movie)!

Bullies beware, those of us who have felt the sting of your fists dont always play the victim very well.