Bullies suck, its time we tell them that! - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Bullies suck, its time we tell them that!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-27-2012, 05:10 PM   #11
JTJ
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2128 Times on 1167 Posts
Likes Given: 634

My son was also having a problem in grade school. I told him the same thing my father told me. Make a fist and punch the bully in the nose. When they asked him why he did it, he said my daddy told me to. That was the end of it. Later in high school he too got suspended for 1 day when he defended himself. He was back in school and the suspension was dismissed after I called the principle and threatened a law suit when reasoning did not work.

Patron Member NRA
"I would not be an old man if I had not been an armed young man." JTJ
I am not older than dirt but the rocks were bigger and there were more of them when I was a kid.

Old 09-27-2012, 05:16 PM   #12
Dispossessed Mechwarrior.
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Location: Southern Alabama or Northern Florida, the jury is still out.
Liked 1365 Times on 805 Posts
Likes Given: 3441

Good for you!!

I raised mine to never start the fight, but to always finish it. I was never called to the school for anything that they did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTJ View Post
My son was also having a problem in grade school. I told him the same thing my father told me. Make a fist and punch the bully in the nose. When they asked him why he did it, he said my daddy told me to. That was the end of it. Later in high school he too got suspended for 1 day when he defended himself. He was back in school and the suspension was dismissed after I called the principle and threatened a law suit when reasoning did not work.
How different the new order would be if we could consult the Veteran instead of the Politician - Henry Miller
The Soldier, above all other people, prays for peace, for he must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Old 09-27-2012, 05:53 PM   #13

Liked 2501 Times on 1626 Posts

I was pushed around a lot in Jr high, he was 2 years older and a head taller. I got pissed one day, he went to push me and I spun and pushed him hard against the wall. I don't know who was more surprised.lol. I told him I'll die trying to beat him up, I'm just tired of it. He laughed, and said "that's all I was looking for". He never messed with me again. I learned more about defending myself from him than what my dad ever taught me.

Kids sticking together and standing up to bullies is being taught in school now, which is a good thing. I think Michelle Obama started this someone correct me if I'm wrong. If so, that means they aren't completely worthless. They probably picked on her cause of her face...

Feral cat waterboarder

People Like This 
Old 09-27-2012, 07:15 PM   #14
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Oh c'mon, Michelle is not that bad looking............as long as you are not looking at her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by primer1 View Post
I was pushed around a lot in Jr high, he was 2 years older and a head taller. I got pissed one day, he went to push me and I spun and pushed him hard against the wall. I don't know who was more surprised.lol. I told him I'll die trying to beat him up, I'm just tired of it. He laughed, and said "that's all I was looking for". He never messed with me again. I learned more about defending myself from him than what my dad ever taught me.

Kids sticking together and standing up to bullies is being taught in school now, which is a good thing. I think Michelle Obama started this someone correct me if I'm wrong. If so, that means they aren't completely worthless. They probably picked on her cause of her face...
How different the new order would be if we could consult the Veteran instead of the Politician - Henry Miller
The Soldier, above all other people, prays for peace, for he must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Old 09-27-2012, 09:19 PM   #15

Liked 2501 Times on 1626 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDS92A
Oh c'mon, Michelle is not that bad looking............as long as you are not looking at her.
Lmao
And no I'm not racist. She just scares me.

Feral cat waterboarder

Old 09-28-2012, 12:54 PM   #16
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Neither am I, and she scares me too!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by primer1 View Post
Lmao
And no I'm not racist. She just scares me.

Old 09-28-2012, 12:58 PM   #17
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 334 Times on 192 Posts
Likes Given: 602

All bullies need a scarlet "L" tatooed on their foreheads...and not by choice - it would be a daily reminder to themselves what a tool they have been, and advertise to others the same message -

Member: GOA, NRA

"Nil desperandum (never despair) is a model for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it.” - Samuel Adams

Old 09-28-2012, 01:10 PM   #18
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Not sure what the "L" stands for. "Loser" maybe?

Good idea nonetheless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by astroman View Post
All bullies need a scarlet "L" tatooed on their foreheads...and not by choice - it would be a daily reminder to themselves what a tool they have been, and advertise to others the same message -

Old 09-28-2012, 04:51 PM   #19
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 334 Times on 192 Posts
Likes Given: 602

Exactly - L = Loser

Member: GOA, NRA

"Nil desperandum (never despair) is a model for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it.” - Samuel Adams

Old 09-28-2012, 07:16 PM   #20
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

I was thinking that "coward" was a better description, but "Loser" works just as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by astroman View Post
Exactly - L = Loser