Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > The Bulletproof Mind

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2012, 06:16 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Default The Bulletproof Mind

So today I was in a lecture with Retired Army Ranger Lt. Colonel Dave Grossman, called The Bulletproof Mind: Mental Prep for Combat.

It was an excellent lecture. I recommend everyone who hasn't already, either sit in on one of his lectures, or get his audio tapes, or books. extremely intelligent man with a lot of experience, and tips and tricks to prepare yourself for the use of deadly force, and how to mentally survive after using deadly force.

Speak softly and carry a big stick...just know how to use it.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 11-15-2012, 07:11 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 698 Times on 487 Posts
Likes Given: 1098

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcramer View Post
So today I was in a lecture with Retired Army Ranger Lt. Colonel Dave Grossman, called The Bulletproof Mind: Mental Prep for Combat.

It was an excellent lecture. I recommend everyone who hasn't already, either sit in on one of his lectures, or get his audio tapes, or books. extremely intelligent man with a lot of experience, and tips and tricks to prepare yourself for the use of deadly force, and how to mentally survive after using deadly force.