Bug out Bag
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Bug out Bag

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2010, 07:53 PM   #1
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1932 Times on 1369 Posts
Likes Given: 2183

Default Bug out Bag

This is going to the EXTREME. You all talk about your bug out bag. Now let's talk about what you're going to eat when $$it hits the fan. Neighbor will be killing neighbor, Every thing will be on the table when It comes to survival. You will come to realize that things you said you can't eat, you will have to eat to live. Horders will have to fight off the a holes that didn't prepare for the end of life as we know it. Maybe it won't be in our life time. But what did J C say in the Bible about being prepared.
All this boils down to one thing, where is your next meal going to come from. There are many books written to this effect. Read them and memerise what they tell you. When The $$it Hits the fan I'll be ready. Wills in da Swamp in La. One Shot One Kill...........God Bless the Men and Women in the Armed Services.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-19-2010, 08:12 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1175 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

We do what we can and we plan to defend it.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 04-19-2010, 10:03 PM   #3

Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by willshoum View Post
This is going to the EXTREME. You all talk about your bug out bag. Now let's talk about what you're going to eat when $$it hits the fan. Neighbor will be killing neighbor, Every thing will be on the table when It comes to survival. You will come to realize that things you said you can't eat, you will have to eat to live. Horders will have to fight off the a holes that didn't prepare for the end of life as we know it. Maybe it won't be in our life time. But what did J C say in the Bible about being prepared.
All this boils down to one thing, where is your next meal going to come from. There are many books written to this effect. Read them and memerise what they tell you. When The $$it Hits the fan I'll be ready. Wills in da Swamp in La. One Shot One Kill...........God Bless the Men and Women in the Armed Services.
The irony in this statement is just too.........

Please quote the scripture to which you are referring, in full context of the Word. I'm almost positive Jesus didn't teach to fend for yourselves and screw all the other a$$holes who didn't "prepare" .

Old 04-20-2010, 05:21 AM   #4

Liked 10 Times on 10 Posts

I shall eat my neighbor.

Old 04-20-2010, 06:33 AM   #5

Liked 776 Times on 449 Posts
Likes Given: 491

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benning Boy View Post
I shall eat my neighbor.
Bon Appetit...

"The whole of the Bill (of Rights) is a declaration of the right of the people at large or considered as individuals.... It establishes some rights of the individual as unalienable and which consequently, no majority has a right to deprive them of." (Albert Gallatin of the New York Historical Society, October 7, 1789)

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." - George Washington

Old 04-20-2010, 07:58 AM   #6

Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benning Boy View Post
I shall eat my neighbor.
BWAHAHAHA!!!!!

Please, someone, please KILL this thread.