Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Budwiser Drinkers......does it bother you?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2010, 03:01 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 17 Times on 12 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpttango30 View Post
OH NO I got a 6 pack of Killians IRISH Red. Just because all of the complaining in this thread. I enjoyed one with dinner nice smooth with a crisp finish.
Isn't Killian's a Coors product. Oh, and who owns Coors now?

I drink Bud mainly because Miller products aren't fit to serve to 3rd world countries. I also don't need to spend any more than I do on beer. I like others, but for the price it can't be better for me. I enjoy a good import once in a while, but for weekly swill, Bud is my beer. Coors would be fine, but when I walk through the stores, I see cases of it sitting out warm...to a native Coloradoan, that is just unacceptable.

When I can, I try to steal some of my brother's home brew...

From C3Shooter:
Skullcrusher, you are evil, sick, demented, twisted- and my hero!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
...without the Second, we cannot protect the rest!

Old 10-14-2010, 03:08 PM   #22
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2530 Times on 1268 Posts
Likes Given: 239

Domestic: I drink Samuel Adams (Pick one) or local micro stuff. And occasionally I brew my own.
Being stationed in the UK and trips to Europe ruined me for the standard US stuff.

NRA Life Member

"If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand."
Milton Friedman