Bud's guns let me down - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

Bud's guns let me down

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-09-2012, 10:11 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Likes Given: 291

On their Layaway page they have written "Due to overwhelming customer request, www.BudsGunShop.com is now offering our no hassle.....90 Day Layaway Plan" and a link to make an online payment. I was not aware of this and there was no link on my check out page to make a payment. I also believe they may have thought they had time to get another one before they received my down payment.

I am not bashing them. I just think people should know they may run into a problem with the layaway plan and the gun may not be in stock if you do not send the 20% immediately.

They emailed me earlier today and said that they had one on the way to their store from a supplier, looks I may be able to get it in a timely manner.
Countries are eaten up by the parties they favor, and ravaged by the one they oppose. Fathers and sons, sheath their swords in anothers bowels in the field, and their wives and daughters are exposed to rudeness and lust of ruffians at home.~PHILANTHROPOS

Ephesians 2:8-9 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
Not of works, lest any man should boast.