Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Bucket list:

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-26-2013, 08:48 PM   #11
Ain't she sweet?
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 6741 Times on 4072 Posts
Likes Given: 8037

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jstrong View Post
I hooked canebrake up with a milt sparks holster for his hi-power that was in my LGS, solid guy. Glad I could help him,every bit the character he is on the forum as far as I could tell through our emails with the holster business,but I am jealous! Would have loved to had been able to hand deliver it and sit down with him and chat!
We're going to go shooting at Nexus and I warned him I have a million questions about firearms he can answer for me. I read things here and I'm not quite sure what they mean. I get explanations but I need to SEE what they're talking about. And I am going to shoot the snot out of The Canebrake 1911. I'm going to dirty that thing up something fierce.
dango Likes This 
Old 05-26-2013, 10:27 PM   #12
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2831 Times on 1639 Posts
Likes Given: 16886

Maybe my desires are , auh ,.......to, auhh.......HUMBLE...?

Old 05-26-2013, 10:37 PM   #13
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1069 Times on 718 Posts
Likes Given: 1626

Quote:
Originally Posted by dango View Post
Maybe my desires are , auh ,.......to, auhh.......HUMBLE...?
Get a shiny new Solid GOLD bucket.

Old 05-26-2013, 11:31 PM   #14
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2831 Times on 1639 Posts
Likes Given: 16886

Default This is only a test..!

This is only a test ,want to make sure I can post a video..! And no , I don't care. What video it is..!

Old 05-26-2013, 11:54 PM   #15

Liked 284 Times on 246 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fordracing View Post

Can we see the painting?
I currently own three miniature prints of his works, some of the best stuff was either lost or stolen, but if I had a choice it would probably be "For He Is Raised". I personally love "War" the most, but girls tend to find that one gruesome and is a mood killer.

These are the three I have in a large collage of my favorite pieces including some really cool stuff from Acrimboldo, his Four Seasons and Four Elements series.

War:
war.jpg

For He Is Raised:
forheisraised.jpg

Brotherhood:
brotherhood.jpg

Old 05-27-2013, 05:39 AM   #16

Liked 317 Times on 194 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change View Post
I'm going to meet Canebrake!!!! And spend the weekend with him and his wife. We're going to go shooting and who knows what else he has planned. I'm crazy excited. C3, you're next!!
I should amend mine, #4 would be to meet Cane & C3 at the same time. I can't imagine the stories & knowledge that would be shared between them....either that or it would be a giant p*ssing match . Either way, I would be in the middle with a tape recorder & pencil, tryin to get it all down. I believe C3 is also an H&R fan, as am I, so it would be nice shoot the breeze on that topic.

also an amend to my #1, drive a vehicle ON THE GROUND to 200 mph. it wouldn't take much to ride shotgun & take the controls for a minute or 2 on an aircraft capable of 200 around here, it would be much more thrilling & scary to do it in a car or on a motorcycle. 22 years ago, my dad was running a modified KZ1000 to a 9.5 sec 1/4 mile @ 150ish mph, so the speed bug has been with me since a very young age. Just too bad that both my dad & the bike aren't around anymore

All I've had today is like 6 gummi bears & some scotch

Old 05-27-2013, 11:50 AM   #17

Liked 460 Times on 267 Posts
Likes Given: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by donthav1

I should amend mine, #4 would be to meet Cane & C3 at the same time. I can't imagine the stories & knowledge that would be shared between them....either that or it would be a giant p*ssing match . Either way, I would be in the middle with a tape recorder & pencil, tryin to get it all down. I believe C3 is also an H&R fan, as am I, so it would be nice shoot the breeze on that topic.

also an amend to my #1, drive a vehicle ON THE GROUND to 200 mph. it wouldn't take much to ride shotgun & take the controls for a minute or 2 on an aircraft capable of 200 around here, it would be much more thrilling & scary to do it in a car or on a motorcycle. 22 years ago, my dad was running a modified KZ1000 to a 9.5 sec 1/4 mile @ 150ish mph, so the speed bug has been with me since a very young age. Just too bad that both my dad & the bike aren't around anymore
I've taken my car 155 before topping it out and my motorcycle around 100. The car was fun as sh!t!! But I nearly pissed myself on the bike..

Old 05-27-2013, 12:13 PM   #18

Liked 348 Times on 232 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Nothing too out there.
1) See Old Faithful spout.
2) See the Grand Canyon
3) See a whale breach
4) Be in Philadelphia on New Year's Day at the Mummer's Parade.
Now to do them before I run out of birthdays.

Old 05-27-2013, 12:23 PM   #19
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1735 Times on 1253 Posts
Likes Given: 1979

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change View Post
I'm going to meet Canebrake!!!! And spend the weekend with him and his wife. We're going to go shooting and who knows what else he has planned. I'm crazy excited. C3, you're next!!
Don't for get your your promise to give him that kiss..... No I'm not a homo... sapien..........lol.........Have fun sweet thang........Who knows, you might find a relative of Desi arnaz to keep you there.............

For ever Vigilant..... One Shot One Kill.........

Old 05-27-2013, 12:28 PM   #20
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1735 Times on 1253 Posts
Likes Given: 1979

Quote:
Originally Posted by dango View Post
This is only a test ,want to make sure I can post a video..! And no , I don't care. What video it is..!
I want to get wasted with Dango watching reruns of the Twilight Zone.......

For ever Vigilant..... One Shot One Kill.........

towboater Likes This