Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Bucket list: (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/bucket-list-91295/)

BeyondTheBox 05-26-2013 05:31 PM

Bucket list:

What's on yours? I just started mine yesterday, with my very first item.

- Own either an actual painting, or at least a print of one, from Dr. Jack Kavorkian.

winds-of-change 05-26-2013 05:33 PM

Oh, my bucket list is very long. I am checking one item of the list this coming Friday..........:D

There are people I want to meet, places I want to visit, trips I want to take, things I want to own, experiences I want to have.

dango 05-26-2013 05:43 PM

I want a new shiny bucket........! :D

donthav1 05-26-2013 06:25 PM

most of mine are attainable, just need to set aside the money to do them.

top 3 are:
1. drive a vehicle 200mph
2. go skydiving
3. travel around Europe

Jagermeister 05-26-2013 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by donthav1 (Post 1258654)
most of mine are attainable, just need to set aside the money to do them.

top 3 are:
1. drive a vehicle 200mph
2. go skydiving
3. travel around Europe

I have done 1 and 3. I will need to be pushed for number 2. Join the DOD at usajobs.gov and you can accomplish all three in Germany.

fordracing 05-26-2013 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BeyondTheBox
What's on yours? I just started mine yesterday, with my very first item.

- Own either an actual painting, or at least a print of one, from Dr. Jack Kavorkian.

Can we see the painting?

fordracing 05-26-2013 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by winds-of-change
Oh, my bucket list is very long. I am checking one item of the list this coming Friday..........:D

There are people I want to meet, places I want to visit, trips I want to take, things I want to own, experiences I want to have.

Can we know what happens on fri?

johnr1943 05-26-2013 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dango (Post 1258628)
I want a new shiny bucket........! :D

My bucket had a hole in it. If it didn't, I'd have to say I've done all and more than I ever dreamed possible. Well maybe to travel and top off at 100, the countries I've been able to visit. :)

winds-of-change 05-26-2013 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fordracing (Post 1258670)
Can we know what happens on fri?

I'm going to meet Canebrake!!!! And spend the weekend with him and his wife. We're going to go shooting and who knows what else he has planned. I'm crazy excited. C3, you're next!!

Jstrong 05-26-2013 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by winds-of-change

I'm going to meet Canebrake!!!! And spend the weekend with him and his wife. We're going to go shooting and who knows what else he has planned. I'm crazy excited. C3, you're next!!

I hooked canebrake up with a milt sparks holster for his hi-power that was in my LGS, solid guy. Glad I could help him,every bit the character he is on the forum as far as I could tell through our emails with the holster business,but I am jealous! Would have loved to had been able to hand deliver it and sit down with him and chat!