Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Brushfire records?!!?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-28-2011, 07:53 PM   #1
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 224 Times on 124 Posts
Likes Given: 439

Default Brushfire records?!!?

So I am a jsck johnson fan, and I bought a new record (yes vinyl) on amazon, it came with dimples in the vinyl that made it skip, so I return it and amazon sends me a new one. Same thing with the new one! So I look on the back of the album and its made by brushfire records. Look them up online and find its a joint effort between jack johnson and some other musicians, but no phone number. So I find a phone number for brushfire records with a quick search.

I call them to tell them that their pressing is bad, but every extension I get no one is in. So I choose the studio extension again no one there, but the voice mail for the emplyee goes somthing like this "hey this is roger muthafing last name, I am not in now leave a message." So now I am like WHAT THE !!!!!!

So not only am I disapointed in my purchase, but that kind of language for your business voicemail is not right! So what should I do? Everytime I call no answer.

Why can't I just chill and listen to some jack johnson?

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
--George Washington

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 07-28-2011, 11:02 PM   #2

Liked 364 Times on 225 Posts
Likes Given: 994

maybe im too young, but who the hell is jack johnson??

Old 07-29-2011, 02:42 AM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Jack johnson plays music kinda like jimmy buffet. Its got a chill island sound to it. I like it when I am just taking a drive or chillin'.

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
--George Washington

Old 07-29-2011, 02:52 AM   #4

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts

Jack Johnson was a famous pugilist of the 1920's. "He was a pugilist by preference and by profession, and he knocked white boys out and made all kinds of money, yeah".-Jamie Brockett, Legend Of The USS Titantic.

Old 07-30-2011, 06:11 AM   #5
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

I just can't belive that when I calle dthe studio record office, the guy in charge's voicemail had cursing in it! Thats what is making me so mad!!

--George Washington