Brit Lady tosses cat in Trash Bin - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Brit Lady tosses cat in Trash Bin

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-28-2010, 10:44 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 58 Times on 35 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoBlue View Post
I had a friend once who caught a few strays and burried them up to their necks in the dirt then ran them over with a lawn mower.
I call BS on that one. I've heard that urban legend many times. If you have a "friend" who actually did it, I hope the cats scratched the $hit out of him in the process and that you find a new friend. Just my opinion.

Old 08-28-2010, 11:06 PM   #12

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Maybe this is and maybe this isn't the right place for this...It seems that some of you love cats, and some of you have an extreme dislike for them...
Anyhow, I have 3 cats; Dave, Bones, and Ninja. Obviously I'm a cat lover (yes Igor gets along with them just fine.)
My girlfriend and I have been wanting to by one of those kitty condos for a while, but they're too expensive at the pet stores, so I spent a few days this summer building one for our feline friends...It ended up being a little bigger than I had originally planned, so I call it a "kitty castle" instead.
It's got a scratching post, a grooming post to rub against, shelves for lounging, to boxes to hide in, toys, and a crows nest at the top for them to watch over their domain...

My home defense system? A Rottie and a shotty...

Old 08-28-2010, 11:07 PM   #13

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Dave

Bones

Ninja

My girlfriend had two of these cats (both adopted) when we got together 9 years ago, and we adopted the third about 3 years ago. I built this thing for about a third of what they were charging for a much smaller, less sturdy one at the pet store. I was worried that cats would just ignore it, but they love it and make good use of it every day!

Old 08-29-2010, 04:12 AM   #14

Liked 35 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 5

That is awesome igordog. You did a great job and those are beautiful cats

I don't mind living in a man's world as long as I can be a woman in it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonyaeger
ain't skeered

Old 08-29-2010, 04:28 AM   #15

Liked 1616 Times on 944 Posts
Likes Given: 1894

That woman was busted. People rather love or hate cats. Many people don't like them because they are sneaky.

Your cat Dave looks a lot like my cat Mr Bo-Jangles. He and his bro Captain (or Mr.) Jingles are my house cats. Bo will fetch as well as any dog. His brother not liking the new super cool litter box I got for them as decided to use the toilet. I got them as rescue animals. And they have made it well worth my while. It's funny, all my cats both indoor and out (I have several that patrol the area for rodents) are not the least bit gun shy. They will lay down and let you shoot over their heads. I usually will shoe them away for safety's sake. But even then just sit around the my shooting table. THey have all learned to not chase the brass though. My big guard dog don't like the sound much at all. She wont run away but she will move herself to a corner where she can still see me but be away from the action.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Thomas Jefferson

Old 08-29-2010, 02:05 PM   #16

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RugerShootinGal View Post
That is awesome igordog. You did a great job and those are beautiful cats
Thank you very much.