Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Brit Lady tosses cat in Trash Bin

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2010, 06:57 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 33 Times on 28 Posts

Default Brit Lady tosses cat in Trash Bin

I love my cats but this is funny.

Woman caught throwing cat in trash - Bing Videos

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 08-27-2010, 07:04 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5731 Times on 3358 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

I read that yesterday, but i never got her joke. Maybe it is a British thing? I would also like to meet the lady who could pick up my kitty & toss him into a dumpster without turning her business suit orange & white & shredded or dislocating a wrist or two.

It did make me think of the Ka .gif with the cat-decapitating sunroof. http://www.snotr.com/video/1390

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Last edited by orangello; 08-27-2010 at 07:13 PM.

Old 08-28-2010, 03:55 PM   #3

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

I'd be willing to be that it wasn't a joke. That she just really hates cats and was overcome in a moment of mischief.

Seriously. Some people really have a deep inner hatred for those things. I had a friend once who caught a few strays and burried them up to their necks in the dirt then ran them over with a lawn mower.

On another occasion he rounded up a few and inserted M-80s into their rear and tossed them into a lake.

I think this hatred toward felines is some type of genetic or psychological "thing". If this lady has whatever "it" is, then her tossing the cat in a garbage can can be seen as a toned-down version of what my old, sick friend used to do. It's kitty-meets-lawnmower old lady style.

I'm a Realtor who sells Plymouth MI homes, I carry a Taurus 738 pocket pistol every day.

Old 08-28-2010, 04:00 PM   #4
Ain't she sweet?
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 6744 Times on 4074 Posts
Likes Given: 8041

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoBlue View Post
I'd be willing to be that it wasn't a joke. That she just really hates cats and was overcome in a moment of mischief.

Seriously. Some people really have a deep inner hatred for those things. I had a friend once who caught a few strays and burried them up to their necks in the dirt then ran them over with a lawn mower.

On another occasion he rounded up a few and inserted M-80s into their rear and tossed them into a lake.

I think this hatred toward felines is some type of genetic or psychological "thing". If this lady has whatever "it" is, then her tossing the cat in a garbage can can be seen as a toned-down version of what my old, sick friend used to do. It's kitty-meets-lawnmower old lady style.

You're friend is one sick man.

Old 08-28-2010, 05:39 PM   #5

Liked 34 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Seen that on the news that was pretty s****y of her to do that!!!

I don't mind living in a man's world as long as I can be a woman in it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonyaeger
ain't skeered

Old 08-28-2010, 05:58 PM   #6

Liked 57 Times on 34 Posts
Likes Given: 1

It wasn't on "Funniest Home Videos" or "Candid Camera." It was on the news on she didn't do it as a joke.

Old 08-28-2010, 05:58 PM   #7

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

I didn't even read the story, but I'm guessing it's better than marinating it in the trunk of your car?

My home defense system? A Rottie and a shotty...

Old 08-28-2010, 07:03 PM   #8

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts

I have no love for cats. I have less love for anyone who tortures anything. Stuffing explosives up anythings butt classifies you as sub-human.

Old 08-28-2010, 07:35 PM   #9

Liked 32 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoBlue View Post

What your friend did goes beyond "hating cats". It is sadistic and evil.

It is also the indicator of a budding serial killer in training.

I'm not a fan of cats, but hit one in my car one night in the rain. Picked it up, took it to the 24 hr emergency pet hospital and spent over $1,000 having it "repaired". Your friend is an effing scumbag.

Choose your friends carefully in life. You are only as good as the people you associate with.

SAF-Life
PEIAPOI

"Obama has ordered the launching of more Tomahawk cruise missiles than All the other Nobel Peace Prize winners combined."

Old 08-28-2010, 10:29 PM   #10

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

I have no liking for cats - I consider them as having evolved from snakes..... flexible bones giving extreme flexibility of body, viperine heads, fangs, the disposition (in some kitties) of a pit viper.......

BUT.....

It looked like Lola was not bothering her, other than maybe hoping for some petting?

Heck, even I occasionally find a kitty I like. A buddy's cat decided, after I had been to their home a few times, that I was 'family'! She was all over me..... we are great buddies now.

But I still take the Red Ryder to backyard feral cats....... murderers of squirrels and small birds. Doesn't hurt them, but it sure puts the "scat in the cat"!

Last edited by Bigdog57; 08-28-2010 at 11:21 PM.