Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Brit Lady tosses cat in Trash Bin (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/brit-lady-tosses-cat-trash-bin-30971/)

cpttango30 08-27-2010 06:57 PM

Brit Lady tosses cat in Trash Bin

I love my cats but this is funny.

Woman caught throwing cat in trash - Bing Videos

orangello 08-27-2010 07:04 PM

I read that yesterday, but i never got her joke. Maybe it is a British thing? I would also like to meet the lady who could pick up my kitty & toss him into a dumpster without turning her business suit orange & white & shredded or dislocating a wrist or two.

It did make me think of the Ka .gif with the cat-decapitating sunroof. http://www.snotr.com/video/1390

GoBlue 08-28-2010 03:55 PM

I'd be willing to be that it wasn't a joke. That she just really hates cats and was overcome in a moment of mischief.

Seriously. Some people really have a deep inner hatred for those things. I had a friend once who caught a few strays and burried them up to their necks in the dirt then ran them over with a lawn mower.

On another occasion he rounded up a few and inserted M-80s into their rear and tossed them into a lake.

I think this hatred toward felines is some type of genetic or psychological "thing". If this lady has whatever "it" is, then her tossing the cat in a garbage can can be seen as a toned-down version of what my old, sick friend used to do. It's kitty-meets-lawnmower old lady style.

winds-of-change 08-28-2010 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoBlue (Post 340066)
I'd be willing to be that it wasn't a joke. That she just really hates cats and was overcome in a moment of mischief.

Seriously. Some people really have a deep inner hatred for those things. I had a friend once who caught a few strays and burried them up to their necks in the dirt then ran them over with a lawn mower.

On another occasion he rounded up a few and inserted M-80s into their rear and tossed them into a lake.

I think this hatred toward felines is some type of genetic or psychological "thing". If this lady has whatever "it" is, then her tossing the cat in a garbage can can be seen as a toned-down version of what my old, sick friend used to do. It's kitty-meets-lawnmower old lady style.

You're friend is one sick man.

RugerShootinGal 08-28-2010 05:39 PM

Seen that on the news that was pretty s****y of her to do that!!!:mad:

lonyaeger 08-28-2010 05:58 PM

It wasn't on "Funniest Home Videos" or "Candid Camera." It was on the news on she didn't do it as a joke.

igordog 08-28-2010 05:58 PM

I didn't even read the story, but I'm guessing it's better than marinating it in the trunk of your car?

freefall 08-28-2010 07:03 PM

I have no love for cats. I have less love for anyone who tortures anything. Stuffing explosives up anythings butt classifies you as sub-human.

M14sRock 08-28-2010 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoBlue (Post 340066)

What your friend did goes beyond "hating cats". It is sadistic and evil.

It is also the indicator of a budding serial killer in training.

I'm not a fan of cats, but hit one in my car one night in the rain. Picked it up, took it to the 24 hr emergency pet hospital and spent over $1,000 having it "repaired". Your friend is an effing scumbag.

Choose your friends carefully in life. You are only as good as the people you associate with.

Bigdog57 08-28-2010 10:29 PM

I have no liking for cats - I consider them as having evolved from snakes..... flexible bones giving extreme flexibility of body, viperine heads, fangs, the disposition (in some kitties) of a pit viper.......

BUT.....

It looked like Lola was not bothering her, other than maybe hoping for some petting?

Heck, even I occasionally find a kitty I like. A buddy's cat decided, after I had been to their home a few times, that I was 'family'! She was all over me..... we are great buddies now. :D

But I still take the Red Ryder to backyard feral cats....... murderers of squirrels and small birds. :mad: Doesn't hurt them, but it sure puts the "scat in the cat"!